21 : New Recruit & Tryouts

The dance Yanna does in media .

( Aleana )

I had picked up Yanna , got her something to eat and made it to practice nearly on time. I was only 5 minutes late , but its okay cause I'm never late.

We walked in the building and went to our studio. Yanna was amazed.

Yanna: You really dance here?

Me: Yeah , with my crew. Pretty awesome huh.

Yanna: This is sick!

Me: Well this is the studio.

Yanna walked in and instantly began walking around. Kloey came up to me.

Kloey: Uh whose kid?

Me: This is my sister Yanna. 

Kloey: Since when did you have a sister?

Me: Since she was born? Aye Yanna.

Yanna: Yeah?

Me: Aint I your sister?

Yanna: Yeah. 

Me: She's also Ulysses sister.

Kloey: Oh. Now I understand.

I nodded.

Kloey crouched down to Yanna.

Kloey: Hey. I'm Kloey.

Yanna: Uliyanna. You can call me Uliyanna.

She walked off and I started laughing.

Me: Yo. She's a savage.

Kloey: She's mean.

Me: Just like her brother.

Kloey: Eh. True.

Me: Alright! Gather round!

We all sat in a deformed shape.

Me: So Jenay brought something to my attention today. We have never performed a flash mob at the school.

Jalen: Oh yeah , we haven't.

Me: So who wants to do it? In like 5 days , they are having a pep rally. We can do it there. Either me , Jenay , Kloey or somebody else will open the door for you all to get in. Whose in?

They wasn't paying no attention to me. They all were looking at something behind me. I turned around and saw Yanna with her beats on and just dancing around. She was doing really good. Pretty soon she stopped and looked over at us only to see we were staring back at her.

Yanna: Oh. Um. Uh.

Me: Wow. You're amazing. How come you never told me that you dance like that?

Yanna: I don't know. The only person that knows is Ulysses and my mom.

Me: Well how would you like to be apart of the crew?

Kloey: Wait , what? 

Me: What?

Kloey: She can't be apart of the Fre$h Crew.

Me: And why not.

Kloey: Cause she's to young. Our moves are to explicit , well some of them.

Me: Oh for fucks sake Kloey. This child is related to Ulysses and been around me all her life. her life is already explicit.

Jalen: I mean we can use another robot.

We call them robots , the ones who dance like robots.

Me: Yanna , could you give us a entire performance?