43 : Siblings

Warning : Boring with Mistakes .

Aleana

I pulled up and parked beside of Jax's 2016 Beemer and Ulysses parked beside me.

In my passenger seat was Ariel and since I didn't have a backseat , Ulysses offered to drive Jenay , Deshi and Chen back to my house.

I saw my mothers car here so I know she came back.

I mean I wouldn't expect her to stay at the hospital for 3 hours.

And yes , we were killing Kloey for 3 hours.

We got out and walked in the house. I was tired.

Chen: So since it's like 12 in the morning , moms probably sleep. Right?

Me: Yeah she probably is. Just pick some guestrooms and sleep in there and we can surprise her tomorrow morning.

Ariel: Okay. Goodnight y'all.

We all said our goodnights to one another and everybody headed upstairs. I entered my room and instantly took a shower. I stood underneath the water as I thought to myself.

Honestly , I was happy with what I did. I mean sure Kloey was my "bestfriend" and all , but she was a horrible person and when I heard what she did to Yanna , something in me snapped and I wanted her dead and I wanted to be the one who killed her but without my siblings help , I wouldn't have been able to pull it off.

I got out after 28 minutes and was lotioned up in 5 minutes. I slipped on my tanktop and compression shorts and grabbed my phone and charger and headed into Jenay's room. I honestly didn't feel like sleeping alone today.

I knocked twice then went in. She was laying on her bed with Sweatpants and a sports bra on her body with her wet hair into a bun. She looked at me.

Me: Is it okay if I sleep in here? I don't wanna be alone tonight.

She nodded with a smirk on her face.

I quickly plugged up my phone and got in bed with her. She plugged up her phone and clapped her hands , making the lights cut off , and got in the bed with me. I scooted towards her and she wrapped her arm around my waist as I wrapped my leg around hers.

Jenay: You okay?

I shook my head.

Me: Nah. Not until I know Yanna's gonna make it. I mean she's all Ulysses got blood wise. His mama just died and his daddy no where in sight.

Jenay: Yanna will be okay and Ulysses still got you to look after. Keep em busy but not too busy.

I nodded.

Me: Okay.

She kissed my lips and pulled back a few seconds later.

Me: Goodnight.

Jenay: Goodnight.

| 11:40 am |

I woke up and didn't feel Jenay anywhere in the bed. I laughed as I saw a lollipop with a note beside it on her side. I grabbed it and saw "GOODMORNTING babygirl" written on it in all caps and lowercase letters.

I unwrapped the Lemonade sucker and plopped it in my mouth. I got out of bed and grabbed my phone , expecting to see a text from Kloey like usual , but I put it back down once I remember that we killed her.

I went downstairs to see my mom and Jax in the kitchen drinking tea or coffee.

Me: Morning.

Them: Good morning.