28 : Pep Rally Unedited

In the video up top , you can watch it all , but the one with the three girls is the one Aleana , Uliyanna and Kloey

( Aleana ) 

Today was the last day before the break , also the day of the Pep Rally

The dancers from our school were supposed to perform , but Jay persuaded them into letting the Fre$h Crew perform and since Jay knew how to persuade , they agreed. So we will be doing two dances. One to Work From Home by Fifth Harmony and one to That's Me Right There by Jasmine V.

It was 9:37 and I was just pulling into my parking space at school. I got out and walked in. The halls were deserted and the only sound were my heels clicking against the tile floor. I walked into the office and the secretary looked up.

Secretary: Ms. Lai , sign in.

I signed in.

Secretary: Why are you late?

Me: There was an accident on the highway and I don't know the backroads.

She nodded and handed me a late pass.

Secretary: Get to school on time.

I rolled my eyes and snatched the note. I walked out and went up the stairs to the second level , which was where my Honors English class aka my first block was. 

I opened the door and walked in. I instantly noticed the new seating. 

Teacher: Pass?

I handed it to him.

Teacher: Okay. Your seated at table 4 with Kloey , Marcus and Elijah.

Me: Okay.

I caught a glimpse of Jenay and saw her smirking and biting her lip. I winked and sat in my seat beside Kloey.

Kloey: You okay?

Me: Yeah. Why?

Kloey: Your never late.

Me: Oh no no , there was a really bad accident on the highway and I don't know the back roads so , I was stuck on being late , plus I had to drop Yanna off. So.

She nodded.

Kloey: Oh , okay.

Me: What're w-

Teacher: No talking Kloey and Aleana!

Me: Well would you explain what we're doing here?

Teacher: If you would've gotten here on time , you would've known.

Me: If you weren't such a dick and sucky ass teacher you'd explain it to me.

Teacher: Get out.

Me: No thanks.

He huffed and grabbed a paper and slammed it on my desk. I smiled my fakest smile at him.

Me: Thank you.