8 : Don't Bleed Too Much

( Aleana ) 

It was around 2 am , and I was scared out of my mind.

I hated storms with a passion. If I was able to kill em , trust and believe I would.

A big volt of light knocked the power out and I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone. I ran out my room , running in a wall in the process and into Jenay's room. I opened the door and ran over to her. I pushed her to the other side of the bed and got in and underneath the blanket , covering my head.

Jenay: Aleana?

Me: I'm scared.

I heard her sigh and laugh a little.

Me: Its not funny.

Jenay: I'm amused.

I heard her trying to cut on the lamp.

Me: The powers out.

Jenay: No emergency generator?

Me: I dunno.

Jenay: Who else is in the house?

Me: Just us. The maid and cook went home hours ago.

Jenay: Ard. Come 'ere.

I peeked my head from underneath the blanket and scooted towards her. She wrapped her arm around me and I made myself comfortable.

She smells really good. Like axe , but it wasn't that strong. 

Jenay: So why are you scared of storms?

Me: Who said I'm scared of storms?

Jenay: If you weren't you wouldn't be in my room , in my bed and in my arms.

Me: Why I gotta be scared? Why can't I just wanna be here with you?

It was quiet for about 2 seconds before we both started laughing hard.

Jenay: Sike! You hate me.

I finished laughing.

Me: Nah , Ion hate you that much no more. I just don't like you.

Jenay: Ouch , hurt my ego.

Me: Then I did my job.

She laughed and laughed her head down.

The moon was bright tonight , so I could see all around her room.

Jenay: Anyways , back to my question. 

Me: Right. Okay don't laugh alright?

Jenay: No promises.

I rolled my eyes while smiling.

I swear , my eyes gone get stuck in my head one day and she's gone be the cause.

Me: Anyways , when I was younger , I was in China and it was storming hard. My dad told me not to go outside because something could happen and I didn't listen. I was outside just having a good time , playing in the rain , splashing around and everything when I saw a lightening bolt in the sky and started running. Well I had metal on and was in a field and got struck by lightening , my hair got frizzed up like I got electrocuted. 

Jenay started laughing hard as fuck and I mushed her face.

Me: Shut up.

Jenay: So can you shoot off lightening?

Me: I wish but I get shocked easier then everybody else.

She smirked and leaned over me , getting her iPhone 6S and pressed it on my bare stomach , which of course shocked me.