15 : Work

( Aleana )

As soon as I got home and had time to think about everything , the water works came. 

I know it may not sound like anything , but to me , it's something. 

Imagine knowing somebody for 4 years , being bestfriends for 3 and dating for a year and six months and tell me you won't be very much attached to that person and love them so much. Then you find out they have a child , a girlfriend and a side hoe. How would you feel?

My door opened and I heard my mom.

Mom: Aleana?

I got up off my bean bag chair and went into her arms. She rubbed my still blonde hair.

Mom: 有什么错误吗? ( What's wrong? )

Me: Chris受骗的我有2个不同的女孩和他有了孩子。( Chris cheated on me with 2 different girls and he has a child. )

Mom: Babygirl,我告诉你他是个一无是处。( Babygirl, I told you he was a good for nothing. )

Me: 嗯,我知道了。 我已经听了你的妈妈。 我很抱歉。( Yeah, I know that now. I should've listened to you mama. I'm sorry. )

Mom: 不要有遗憾。 它会很好。 你想知道我的妈妈对我说当我经历了伤心吗? ( Don't be sorry. It's going to be just fine. You wanna know what my mom told me when I went through a heartbreak? )

Me: 没错。( Yeah. )

Mom: 她表示不担心他们因为别人要的时候一并让你更多的幸福比你前曾和他们将会爱你更难。( She said don't worry about them because somebody else is going to come along and make you more happier than your ex ever did and they'll love you harder. )

I wiped my face but continued to hug her , still taking her her scent. She always smells so good and I love the scent.

Me: I love you mama.

Mom: I love too.

Me: No no. Repeat after me. I love you too.

Mom: I love you too.

I smiled.

Mom: I go back work. I love you too and I lock door after go.

I laughed.

Me: Good enough. Okay.

She kissed my head and walked out after I released her. 

I shot a text to Kloey.

Me: I'm dying my hair again. Come do it? 

I instantly got a reply.

Kloey: I heard what happened with Chris , I'm omw with food and yeah I'll do it.

Me: Okay.

I put my phone down and took everything I needed downstairs. I noticed the door open , standing wide open.

Me: Mom!?

No response.

I slipped my phone into my back pocket and walked towards the door slowly , being prepared if I had to fight somebody or something.

I heard something behind me and jumped around in my fighting stance.

Okay , I'm getting kind of scared now because there was nothing there but somebody is in my house because the door was open and it wasn't just open. I ran outside and stood in the yard. I grabbed my phone and was about to call Ulysses when I saw Jenay pulling into the driveway. Jenay parked and got out with Ulysses , Jay and Jalen.