41 : Kloey

( Kloey )

It was storming outside and when it's storming , I like to cuddle up to my bed and watch scary movies while eating popcorn and hide underneath my blanket. Pretty crazy right? Yeah , I know.

Anyways , I was watching Halloween H20 when something hit against my window making me jump. I don't know what could hit against my window , I'm on the second level in the back of the house.

I got up and grabbed the baseball bat I kept hidden and went to the window. I slowly moved the curtains and screamed once I saw somebody standing in the middle of my back yard with a mask from The Purge hiding their face.

 I slowly moved the curtains and screamed once I saw somebody standing in the middle of my back yard with a mask from The Purge hiding their face

I quickly cut off the television and slipped on some shoes and grabbed my keys and phone. I went out my room and saw the front door opening so I went down the hall and opened the small door that led to the attic. I closed it behind me and broke the handle and ran up the stairs lightly. I went over to the window and pried it open. I heard the door open so I busted the window and was about to jump out until something grabbed my leg. I screamed and turned around and punched them , making them stumbled. I quickly jumped out the window and fell down , twisting my ankle and breaking it. 

I could barely feel the pain since I was trying to fight for my life. I got up and quickly limped around to the front of the house where I saw my car tires slashed and graffiti covering it with my windows busted and broken. I turned around and ran into something. I screamed as it got my wrist.

Me: Please don't hurt me!

They spun me around and I saw another purge mask , making me 10 times more scared.

I hoped to God that they had balls because I just kicked them where the sun doesn't shine

I hoped to God that they had balls because I just kicked them where the sun doesn't shine. God must've rejected my hope because they didn't even react to it. 

I quickly remembered I had my keys so I took one of my keys and stabbed them in the throat. Their grip on me loosened as it went to their throat. I took that as my chance and ran down the street screaming , hoping somebody would hear me , sadly my neighborhood houses we're at least a mile apart. 

I sighed in relief once I saw Ulysses's car parked down by the woods by the dead end sign. I limped up to it and saw Aleana in the front seat on her phone. I banged on the window making her jump and look up.