39 : Part II - Unedited -

Recap : 

Me: Bitch that's the worst act that you could ever do.

Kloey: Excuse me?

Me: Well , for one , your not a good actress and for two , bitch your great in math , I mean not better then me of course , but your great in math. So try a different approach. Your dismissed.

I waved her off.

Kloey: You disrespectful , foreign , short ass , dumb ass bitch.

- - -

Jenay

It happened so fast nobody even saw it coming , especially Kloey , and for that , I feel really sorry for Kloey.

Aleana slammed Kloey against the bleachers by her throat.

Aleana: You must be stupid to talk to me like that.

Jasmarie: Shouldn't we do something about it?

Bianca and Jasmarie looked at me.

Me: What?

Bianca: She's your girlfriend. I'm not tryna die today.

I laughed and shrugged.

Me: I dunno actually and we aren't together. 

Kloey grabbed Aleana's hair yanked it.

Aleana: Ow! Stop pulling hair bitch!

Aleana elbowed her in the mouth twice. Kloey pushed Aleana off and jumped up. Aleana only sat on the bleachers and looked at her with a smile on her face.

Aleana: Well hit me.

Kloey looked at her.

Kloey: Huh?

Aleana: Hit me. You think your the shit , hit me.

Kloey: I-I can't.

Aleana: But I can hit you.

Aleana grabbed her leg and yanked her down , making her fall. Aleana got on top of her and started punching the hell out of her. Kloey flipped them over and they rolled down the bleachers. When they got to the bottom Aleana ended up back on top. Aleana grabbed Kloey's throat and put pressure on it , choking her. 

Jasmarie: Now is when we try to stop it before she kills her!

Kloey started gasping for air and trying to push Aleana off.

Jasmarie: Don't kill her , Aleana!

Kloey hit Aleana in the face and rolled them over. Kloey hit Aleana in the face twice before Aleana rolled them over and got up and wiped her nose with the back of her hand.

Aleana: Get up.

As soon as Kloey got up , Aleana gave her a round house kick and made her go back down. Aleana pulled her back up by her hair and just started to box her in the face. 

I found it pretty funny that Kloey is getting her ass beat and nobody is bothering to stop it , but then again , Kloey deserves the shit that is being handed to her and they might be too scared to stop Aleana. 

Kloey tried to tackle Aleana but Aleana quickly kicked her in the face. She slung Kloey over her and onto the ground and started choking her again.

Me: This is when we do something cause Aleana aint gone stop until Kloey's dead.

I got up and Bianca helped me pull Aleana off of Kloey while Jasmarie aided to Kloey.

Aleana: No lemme fight the btch! She wanna lay her damn hands on me!