9 : 3 Girls

( Chris )

I laid there bleeding on the floor as it took Aleana's ass forever and a day to come back and when she did come back , she had that stud bitch with her.

Me: Seriously? I could've died and you wouldn't have know cause you was looking for the bitch that shot me.

She only looked at me and stuffed a shirt in my mouth. I looked at this bitch like she was crazy. Like who the fuck puts a shirt in another persons mouth. Disrespectful ass bitch.

I took the shirt out my mouth.

Me: What the fuck Aleana. Don't shov-

She cut me off and I was about 2 seconds away from slapping this hoe back into reality. Like don't disrespect me hoe.

Aleana: Shut up and put the shirt back into your mouth Chris.

She looked up at Jenay and Jalen.

Aleana: Could y'all move him to the kitchen table.

Jenay: We eat on that.

She shrugged.

Aleana: My mom ordered another one.

Jenay grabbed my legs right by the wound and Jalen grabbed my arms. I winced as Jenay "accidentally" hit my leg on the table.

Me: Ow bitch!

She only smirked.

Jenay: Oops. Sorry not sorry.

She sat on the counter and got on her phone. Jalen sat on another counter and watched Aleana as she got out supplies.

Me: Could we hurry this shit up? I got places to be.

Aleana: Where you gotta go at some three-fifty something in the morning?

Me: That don't concern you.

Aleana: Obviously it does since your my boyfriend.

Me: So? I could be your brother and it still wouldn't concern you so hurry the fuck up and get the shit over with.

She stared at me long and hard and traced a small knife around the bullet hole.

Aleana: Nigga if I was you , I'd be careful of who you talking to like that cause I'm bout to operate on yo ass.

Me: Please , like you'd ever hurt me , your boyfriend who you love and trust so much.

She laughed.

Aleana: Oh I would and I will.

She walked over to Jenay and leaned on the counter beside her.

Me: Okay fine fine! I'm sorry. Just don't let me die.

She smirked and kissed my lips.

Aleana: Bout time that you apologized for something , put the shirt in your mouth.

I did as told and watched her.

Aleana: Okay you got two choices , you want to be sleeping or numb. 1 or 2. 1 is sleeping and 2 is numb.

I held up 1 finger and she nodded.

Aleana: This might hurt.

I shrugged and she came up to my face and punched me in it , knocking me straight the fuck out.

Damn , I thought she was gone use a needle.

-  -  -  

I woke up to water being splashed on my face. I wiped it off the best I could with my hand.