ch. 1 Just friends

P.o.v Lucy

I was sitting on my bed thinking. Then all of sudden a certain blue exceed and pink haired dragon slayer came threw my window.

I wasn't scared they come to my house all of the time so it doesn't matter to me.

"Bey plushe" happy said with a fish in his mouth and I know he meant hey lucy or lushee is the way he usually says it.

"Hey Luce" Natsu says.

"Hey guys" I say as I sit up on my bed. I looked at Natsu weird cause he didn't have his scarf on.

"Hey Natsu where is your scarf you never take it off?"

I asked a bit confused. "Oh ya about that I kinda forgot it here" he said with his usual famous toothy grin.

"Oh" was the only word I could get my mind to make my mouth say. He found his scarf and was about to fly out with happy when I stopped them.

Natsu told happy to go ahead and that he will catch up to him. Happy nodded giving a smirk
"She liiiiikes you" he giggled and flew off.

"Happy you stupid cat" I yelled at him. Shaking my head I turned and looked back Natsu who was sitting quietly.

I sighed and took a breath,

"Natsu I have a question for you" I said a bit nervous. He just nodded.

"Um.....we are friends right" I asked. He looked a bit shocked but then he smiled getting up and walked towards me.

"Of course Luce you will always be my friend, my best friend at that" he said smiling gave me a hug and jumped out my window.

I blushed sighing "he doesn't get it does he" I asked myself. I got in the shower, thinking about what just happened i washed my hair.

I got out and walked into my room looking into the emptiness of it. I walked over picking up a baby blue tank top and pink fuzzy pants.

Getting dressed I looked out of my window into the night sky. I turned back towards my bed got in and fell asleep.

--------------
Okay I hoped you guys like it. This is my first story I have ever made.

3-28-20
It is finally time I am back and ready to fix up the book I hope you guys are excited as much as I am.