chapter 7 Natsu!!!

Last chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Natsu's voice.

-present time-

P.o.v Lucy
I didn't want to believe it but I had too. If I heard natsu then he must be here.

I tried screaming for him but my throat hurt. The tears had now come to a stopping point now.

I tried screaming again but only a squeak popped out of my mouth. I could hear a whole fight go on.

But during the whole fight one spell had caught me off guard.

"Fire dragon roar"

It echoed through my ears again and again. I smiled but I knew I had to get out of here.

As I heard a very loud thud and I thought they had won but I was wrong.

Zeref walked into my room smirking. Zeref told the maids to dress me in the black wedding gown.

When I was done, zeref walked gabbing my arm and took me into the dining hall. There I looked to see everyone on the ground.

My vision blurred from tears as I saw a pink blur lying on the ground, covered in blood, out of energy, and getting tired of someone taking his girl.

The tears streamed like waterfalls but zeref didn't care. He walked by all the bodies smirking and gripping my wrist tighter.

I tried to run to natsu but zeref had a death grip on me. I cried even more.

Today was the day the love of my life was slowly starting to fade in to unconsciousness and the day I became zerefs wife.

Why does my life have to be Like this ╥﹏╥

p.o.v natsu
My own brother. I had to fight my own brother to get her back. I truly didn't care just as long she was safe in my arms.

Me and the rest of the gang walked around looking for Lucy. MY Lucy to be exact.

As we searched more, I could smell a certain type of vanilla shampoo. But it wasn't just vanilla, I could also smell metallic copper blood.

I was scared and angry at the same time. My Lucy is hurt and there is only one person to blame......

"ZEREF" I shouted. I could hear a patter of footsteps come closer to us. Finally there stood a smirking jerk of a brother.

I ignited my hands and ran at him. He dodged a few of my hits but didn't miss my ultimate 'FIRE DRAGON ROAR'

This fight between us broke out so now the whole gang was involved. I tackled zeref and commanded him to tell me where Luce was.

Whenever he didn't answer I punched him. He now got angry and threw me into a wall. It was only us because he had knocked down everyone else.

My vision blurred and then finally went black. I could still hear though. I heard footsteps walk by and I smelled vanilla.

It was Lucy. Zeref had her. I open my eyes a bit and I saw her with zeref. She had on a black wedding gown and was crying.

He made her cry. He made MY LUCE cry. He shall pay for this. When they were out of site, I got up and looked for some fire.

I saw a lite candle and ate the flames. I ate a few more and was finally ready to fight again. I smelled the air but got nothing.

"Damn it zeref where did you take my Luce!!!!!" I shouted. I started to run because a loud cry knocked me out of space.

It was Lucy's cry for help and I was her superhero to help her. "I'm coming Lucy don't worry" I muttered and started to run towards the cry.

Wow what a chapter am I right (≧∇≦). Anyone. No okay then well I hope you guys liked the chapter and I will see you in the next one

BYE BYE FOR NOW (^▽^)