are you okay

Lucy p.o.v

Wendy looked up at me, tears in her eyes and breathed in before she sighed.

"Gray took his ice to the 'natsu' that went after you. We dont know how or why but we just know that we need to get Natsu back"

I looked at her shocked and sickened. The person I love is lost somewhere and is being controlled.

I am lost and confused. I just want to sleep and when I wake up that it was only a dream.

Everything would return back to normal right??? Right?!?!?

I looked at wendy and back to the forest. I then peaked over at the creature that went after me. Why natsu out of all people.

I thought back to when we first met and how he saved me from the fake salamander then I realised that it was my turn to save him.

I looked up into the sky and told myself everything would be okay... At least I hope it does.

-time skip-

Natsu p.o.v
I don't know what's happening... What's wrong with me or how I am doing it...

I dont feel anything besides anger and I am never usually angry.

I dont even know if its me right now... I feel useless and weak... And controlled...

Wendy p.o.v
I looked at lucy, her eyes filled with sadness, concentration and passion. For what though? For natsu?

I didn't want to say anything to upset her so I just sat there and watch her emotions change.

I know she wants to help we all do but that just wont work right now.

I hope she can accept that...

Natsu p.o.v
I need her... I want her... I cant stay away from her but I have too... I hate this...I hate him

I need to break free and prove that i am powerful without END in my mind...or in my power...

Lucy and the rest of fairy tail probably hate me to no end....literally...

But i cant help it... I didnt create END, zeref did and he also activated END as well...

So this is all Zeref's fault.... I need to explain to them quickly... If only i could...

Lucy, I'm sorry that i am weak... That i couldn't stop myself or even zeref...

Zeref was a good person he got mavis back but why did he need END. Why why why?!?! I helped him he was happy again.

I'm sorry i have failed you... I'll do everyone a favor and just end it all...no one should be hurt because of me...

Goodbye fairy tail...

Goodbye team Natsu...

Goodbye Happy...

And Goodbye Lucy... I love you

Lucy p.o.v
I used all of my power to listen for him, to see if i could pick up his scent. I got up to go for a walk and look around a little.

Wendy and erza were hesitant but allowed it. I walked back to wear natsu was and tried to pick up his scent.

I took a breath of the air and caught his scent. I started to go after it. Running towards a tiny town just off the arena.

So whoever took him didn't take him far. As i got closer i looked down at the strong scent of his scent. My eyes watered.

Natsu's scarf... I picked it up and held it close. I wrapped it around my beck and took off again. I reached the town which looked abandoned

"Goodbye lucy... I love you" natsu!! What is he doing.

"Natsu where are you?" I screamed into the empty town. When I got no answer I started to worry.

"Luce... Luce please help" i got closer to him and ended up at the town hall. His scent radiating from it.

I walked in holding onto his scarf tighter.

"N-natsu" I stopped in the middle of the room.

I heard a chuckle from behind me and the slam of the doors. Im screwed. I turned around to see darkness.

The hair rose on the back of my neck. As I felt someone breathe over my shoulder.

"Hi lucy"