GMG pt. 2

Lucy p.o.v

I awoke to no natsu sleeping besides me. I was confuses until I see fog from The bathroom.

"Naatu are you in the shower" I said. I heard a faint "yes" behind the sound of water. I sighed and laid back down.

-time skip-

Lucy p.o.v still

Fairy tail walked back to it's place in the arena while we waited for every other team to come.

Today was to be the cutest couple challenge. Basically couples from every team will go into the arena and will get certain styles for example cute, hot, scary.....etc.

The match was starting soon and I didn't know which of couple was going out until natsu grabbed me and ran into the arena with the other couples.

"Mira will be so excited" I mutter to myself but natsu of course hears it and laughed. I just smacked the back of his head and sighed.

The match has started and the first style was cute of course natsu just had to pick me up bridal style while ours noses touches slightly.

Everyone in the arena awwwwwd at us and I blushed hard. The styles kept on going until well the last one was all about which couple would the sexiest.

I blushed and wanted to run away from it all. Natsu held my waist and put his face in my neck while I had to hold one arm around his head to act like I was pulling him closer to me and my other arm was wrapped around his.

The final votes was us for first then sabertooth second finally mermaid heel third.

Natsu laughed and hugged me tightly. I looked up to see mira with a bloody nose.

We went back to our seats and the matches continued until the end of the day. There was one more day of the games and I don't know if can make it.

Me and natsu walked to the inn while I took a shower natsu went to get food and when he came back happy was with him.

We started eating and talking about the last day of the games and what would happen.

We then went I to the lobby to see everyone there smiling and drinking.

I walked over to the girls and see them smirk up at me. I look around and blush sitting down.

"So you and natsu" mira started. The she devil had such an evil smile. I nodded looking away.

"Surprise" I said and got up walking out the door "good night" I yelled to them and they laughed at me.

Natsu ran up to me walking us back to our room. I was to tired so i laid down while natsu and happy did the same.

We cuddled close, relaxing until our breaths were even. Finally we were taken over by rest.