Natsu No!

Lucy p.o.v

His eyes.... Except they aren't his.
"N-natsu are you o-okay?" I asked shaking. He giggles but not a normal giggle an evil one.

"Luce come with me I want to show you something" he said his eyes changing back and forth between his regular color and the red color.

I only nodded. He took my hand and jumped out the window. I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

-time skip-

We reached an open field and Natsu drops me

"IGNEEL look who I got" natsu said smirking. Igneel appeared suddenly.

Something wasn't right. Igneel smirked while slowly using a spell around Nastu's head.

With that Natsu turned towards me and smirked.....his eyes show no emotion. Just deep ruby eyes with burning fire.

He walked up to me and grabbed me by the neck. I started to thrash around but nothing was working.

"N......na...tsu ple....ase don't....do....the...is" I was slowly losing consciousness, my vision turning fuzzy and then black.

I awoke with a start, sweat dripping down my forehead and tears in my eyes. I looked around to see my mom laying next to me asleep.

I wiped my eyes trying to get the dream out of my head... But was it really a dream? Where is natsu? What about the battle and the dragons?

"What happened" I whisper to myself. I felt movement by me and looked to see my moms eyes open.

She looked at me then looked away like she already knew what I was gonna say. She shook her head grabbing my hand.

My shoulders shake as I cry out. Natsu isn't natsu something bad has happened to him. Where is natsu now. I let go of my moms hand and stood up walking out of the room.

I was still dressed in my attire from the games. Everyone was gone the arena was empty and I was on a mission to find natsu.

I looked up into the sky like it was gonna give me an answer which it did. The sky soon lit up with with smoke that I could see.

I started to run towards it hoping it was who i was looking for. It was evening by now so everyone was in there homes.

I ran to the front of a forest. I took a deep breath walking past the first trees being swallowed into the darkness.

I got closer to the smoke and saw a nice orange glow. I crawled behind a bush to see natsu. He was surrounded by the glow. Like his powers were getting stronger.

I crawled to him trying to get close but the glow was hot. I went to tpuch his shoulder but he looked back at me and grabbed my wrist.

I tried to pull away cause his touch was burning me. I started to cry pulling away harder and landing against a tree.

He stood up and walked over to me.

"Natsu please" I begged holding my wrist. "This isnt you, where is the dragon slayer i fell in love wi-"

"Shut up!" he snapped and slapped me. I held my face scared as i stared back at him. He got into my face and pulled my chin closer to his face.

"I never loved you lucy" he let go and walked away.

"How dare you!" i screamed at him. "You used my feelings and now your acting like a complete ass"

He faced me again and his hand began to glow. I tried to move away not realising I was stuck against the tree.

He created a massive orb and pointed at me. I began to struggle hoping it would help. The orb got bigger and natsu was about to fire it.

"Natsu No!!!" I screamed closing my eyes

WELP finally updated my stories and in so sorry I haven't updated in a while I just have been busy plus my mind is slowly giving up but if you have any suggestions plzz tell me asap and I'll give you credit for that chapter.... Any who enjoy l u v~jess