GMG pt 1

~after training. We now go to the arena where the Grand Magic Games will be held. Who is up first to fight, read the chapter to find out~

Author p.o.v
Fairy tail and other guilds are set up at the GMG arena, however Lucy and natsu were in their own little world.

Lucy and natsu have now been dating since they had started to train with their parents.They have became 2x stronger.

Now that the games are here, everyone is fired up and ready to fight.

-hahaha natsu pun that's great XD-

Fairy tail still owns the title for the best guild but what they don't know is that their title might be taken in this GMG.

To start off the games it is dragon slayers vs. Dragon slayers. Every slayer from each guild will now battle to see who will win.

Natsu and gajeel are pushed out in the arena. Lucy and levy cheering louder then everyone else which makes the boys hyped up.

They are up against sting and rogue of sabertooth again. Both duos have trained to be stronger. But one duo is not strong enough.

All of a sudden wendy pops up into the arena her dragon force set in. She smirked at the boys.

"Don't count me out lets get started"

Time skip

Lucy p.o.v
"And the winner is fairy tail's natsu dragneel, gajeel redfox, and Wendy marvell

I jumped with joy as I seen the team smirk with victory. Everyone came back and gave them hugs.

Now it was time to start the next match and I didn't know what was going to happen.

You might be like why didn't you participate in the dragon slayer round.

Well I didn't want to give away my powers or at least not yet. Anyways.............the next match is now for the rare people to go out.

Natsu pushed me into the arena and people looked at me and laughed. I stood my ground and got ready to fight.

I was against yukino from sabertooth. Yes we are friends so I didnt want take it to hard but I wasnt gonna not use my new powers at all. I smirked looking up.

She brought out libra but I stood back "open gate of lion: leo star dress" all of a sudden I was dressed like loki

After the match

Still Lucy's p.o.v
Natsu ran and hugged me . I was the last one standing which shocked most people but I just smiled.

Natsu took me back to our side and sat me down in a chair so I could relax. Everyone congratulated me and I just thanked them.

It was time to go back to the inn. Me and natsu went to our room and relaxed. Once I laid down I was out like a light.

New chapter yay since for ever welp here Ya go and enjoy.