chapter 8 Mavis!

Last chapter

It was Lucy's cry for help and I was her superhero to help her. "I'm coming Lucy don't worry" I muttered and started running towards the cry.

P.o.v Lucy
I could hear him yelling my name in the distance. I cried in pain and tried to get away from zeref but he put magic chains on me.

I kept looking at the ground while he talked to one of the maids. When the conversation ended he walked back over to me. He grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes.

"Let me go take care of him and then our marriage will be complete" he let me go and walked away.

"Natsu" I said so softly but little did I know certain pink-headed dragon slayer heard it.

I was soon consumed into darkness and I fell asleep.

P.o.v natsu
"Natsu" someone called softly. I looked every where but no sign of Lucy.

I heard someone walking closer to me so I turned to see Zeref there.

"Well well well looks like someone wants to finish the fight we started" he smirked.

I growled and responded with "I just want back what's mine"

"Look little brother she is a part of Mavis and Mavis was mine but now that she has disappeared Lucy will be her back-up"

I was shocked. Our first master was zerefs? Wait what? No my brain is hurting thanks to me being a dense dragon slayer.

His words struck me like a truck. Lucy. My Lucy. He will marry Lucy. They will have kids and live happily ever after.

Or that's what i think or life would be like if me and Lucy got together. Wait im spacing out again......great.

"Zeref Mavis is Mavis. Lucy is not Mavis. I'm sorry you miss her but I can't bring her back" I stated.

He looked shocked. His eyes glossed then started to water. He was crying.

My brother was crying. He finally let his emotions go. I then did something I never expected I would do.

I hugged him.

P.o.v Lucy
I woke up to see zeref AND natsu hugging. I smiled at the scene but then remembered that I'm still chained.

After a good 5 minutes they let go of the hug. Natsu and zeref turned and looked at me. Zeref walked over and took off the chains.

I smiled and hugged him. I then turned and hugged natsu. When we let go a bright light appeared. Zerefs eyes widened then started to water again.

"Mavis" was all he said as he walked over to her and hugged her. She smiled and hugged him back.

Mavis then said "you finally opened up and let your emotions show. You have created a good power by this action. You created the power for me to come back to" she said with tears now running down her face.

Me and natsu let them be for a little while. We walked to see everyone waking up. I guess the good power had healed them.

Everyone smiled when they saw us but then got angry when the saw zeref. I stood in front of him because everyone was ready to attack him.

They had a look of confusion until we told them everything that happened.

Natsu then asked zeref if he wanted to come back fairy tail with us but he just shook his head no.

I hugged zeref and mavis goodbye and we all went back to fairy tail.

Natsu seemed nervous about something but I just brushed it off and hugged him close to me.

"Thanks natsu" and I kissed his cheek as a thank you. He blushed a bright red and looked away. I giggled as he acted Like a child.

Wow okay well ya that's the next chapter. Um I hope you guys liked it and I will see you in the next one.