chapter 9 GMG

The next day

P.o.v Lucy
I woke up feeling great. I got up and took a quick shower.

I then got dressed and headed to the guild. Everyone's injuries were all good now.

Natsu has been even happier then before. I guess getting his brother back was a good feeling.

Natsu and gray were fighting like usual. Erza was in no mood so she smashed their heads together.

I was at the bar talking with Mira while drinking my favorite strawberry milkshake. Master then came out of his office which confused a lot of us.

"Listen up. It seems it is time for the GMG. This year F.T will have only one team this year so if you want to be in that team, you must train for more than 3 months. On the last month I will announce the team. Okay that is all." And he walked back into his office.

I looked at Mira and she looked at me. Master has never had only one team. He would always have team A and team B. Me and Mira were so confused but we let it slide.

"Mira will you be joining the GMG this year?" She shook her head. "I'm not sure, yeah I'm strong but I want the others to have a chance" Mira was always looking out for others.

"Hey Mira, hey Luce" that name. Only one person calls me that. I turn to natsu and see him smiling like a child on Christmas.

"Hey natsu" Mira responded then walled away. Damn that she devil.

"Anyways Luce I was wondering if you would want to train with me and happy?" I just nodded and smiled at him.

"Great-" he hugged me then let go " now get packed, we leave tomorrow" with that he walked away.

A little later

I have finished packing and I am so ready for tomorrow. I sat at my desk writing my novel when I heard a knock at my window.

Natsu.

I opened the window and natsu climbed in. Then turned and we collided. I fell on floor holding my head giggling. I looked to see if he was okay.

Natsu laid there with a stupid smile on his face chuckling as well. I kissed his cheek and got up.

I sat back down at my desk and begun writing my new chapter. When I was done I turned and saw natsu asleep. I decided to get in the shower because why not.

When I got dressed in a coral tank top and sweatpants, I climbed into bed and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning

P.o.v natsu
I woke up to the smell of
.
.
.
.
Hmm?????
.
.
.
.
.
.
PANCAKES!!!!!!

I love when Lucy makes pancakes, They are my favorite. I sat at the table and waited. When Lucy walked out with the pancakes I started to drool of the delicious smell of them.

I started to chow down while Lucy laughed at me.

"Its not my fault I'm hungry" I muttered. She just rolled her eyes playfully and started to eat as well.

At the train station

Me, Lucy and happy waited for the train. As soon as I heard the death trap I started to feel dizzy.

My stomach churned as I saw it come into view. Lucy just rubbed my head. She knows how I am when it comes to anything that moves. Especially trains.

We got onto the train and took our seat. I laid my head on lucy's lap and drifted into a dream about food.

When they arrive

I woke up to feel no more movement. We must have made it. Yes!! I ran outside and sat on the ground. Happy and Lucy walked out while laughing.

I looked at them and sighed "hey if you were a dragon slayer you would happy to get off a death trap like that" I pointed to the train.

They just walked past me and laughed harder. Tsk what would they know they aren't even dragon slayers. I got up and ran to them.

"Hey natsu how are we going to train? We are two different mages" Lucy said looking up at me.

"I never thought about it until now.....hmmm maybe I could teach you fire magic!!!! I said excitedly. Lucy looked at me like I had five heads.

"Natsu you can't just teach me fire magic when I'm already a celestial mage" she said sighing.

"We could give it a try? How hard could it be?" Lucy thought about for Like ever until she finally agreed.

That's when we finally reached where we were training.

Hai dare peoples. I just wanna say I'm super sorry for not updating for a while it just I had vacation and now I have water behind my ear drum which is getting pushed out of its place because of the water......and just a lot of things have happened but I will update from time to time I promise.

Bai bai