the battle of a life time

Lucy p.o.v

"3, 2, 1, battle"

My mom took off a ray of stars and light shooting out to surround the dragons. Igneel hit the floor causing fire in certain areas.

Metalicana blocked the ray with his arm making it into a shield. Grandine put the fire out with her air.

Suddenly shadows covered the sky and a light ray blasted through hitting layla.

"MOM!" I looked down as the smoke cleared. She stood there smirking a crystal shield up around her.

She looked up at me and winked. I instantly relaxed knowing she has this.

All of a sudden every dragon slayer was down with there dragons. I stood by my mom confused.

"Here are the rules for the next 5 minuets the dragons and their slayers work together and the duo that stands will count as the winner"

My mom and I looked at each other and smirked. I quickly lit up my hands excited to show off my power.

Natsu smiled at me and i blew him a kiss we might be in a relationship but that doesn't mean we aren't enemies right now.

"And start again" we all collided gajeel and sting went for natsu me and wendy went after rogue. I light my hand a star shaped beam sent out.

Rogue doged it and wendy barely missed it. Wendy hit us with her sky roar and blew all of us back. In the background igneel and metalicana were going at each other.

My mom and grandine were going after weisslogia. Skiadrum was kinda just there waiting. When i wasnt paying attention sting was hit back into me by natsu.

I looked at natsu and sting with evil eyes. I lit my hands again but this time a solar ray was made. It is a globe that gives off a bright light kinda like the sun.

We were now three minuets in but something didn't feel right. I looked up to see everyone and everything slow down. I looked at natsu but he wasn't natsu.

He had darker hair and red dragon eyes. His fangs had grew and his smirk was his toothy grin it was straight evilness.

I was about to go after him but all of a sudden he was gone.

Time was soon sped up again but everyone stopped fighting. I was shaking looking at igneel.

Igneel was angry, he knows what happened. He soon stormed off along with metalicana.

My mom came over to me as I started to feel faint. I soon fell to my knees leaning against my mom.

Wendy ran over, looking me over. Grandine followed behind her. Sting, rogue and gajeel stood by the others looking on but I blacked out yet again.