-7-Without You

Previous Chapter:

"You have one call to collect from Philadelphia's Prison,press 1 if you want to accept the phone call"

---------------------------------------------------------

Nicki's POV

I quickly pressed 1 to answer the phone call.

??Hello,Nicki ?

Nicki:Meek?

Meek:Yeah..it's me.

Nicki:Oh my God,why are you in prison ?

Meek:It was all planned out.

Nicki:Wait...what was planned,what do you mean ?

Meek:That bitch ass nigga,Safaree .He called the police and made me grab that gun so when the cops will arrive they'll think it's mine.Look I don't got much time on the phone but if that nigga tries something call Tak or Omelly.Stay at my house,you'll find a key under the mat.Promise me you'll take care of yourself,ok ?

I nodded and then remembering he can't see me I said lightly "Ok".

Nicki:Promise me you'll come home soon and you'll call me.I miss you,Meek.Take care of you too.Ok?

Meek:Ok.I gotta go now,bye babygirl !

Nicki:Bye,Meek!

The phone call ended and I got sad.I love hearing his voice.I swear his thick Philly accent does something to me.

I got out of my trance and realised I was still in the car.My packed bag was in my passenger seat so not knowing what elese to do I put the key in the ignition,started the engine and made my way to Meek's house.

I looked under the mat at the front door and as Meek said a key was there.I unlocked the door and got inside.The house was full of emptiness.Meek's house it's big and I never got to see all the rooms he has in here.I put my bag on the couch near me and I turned on the TV.Eventually I turned it off because I couldn't focus on anything that was on the TV.I remembered I haven't talk to my mon in days so I grabbed my phone and dialled her number.My and my family used to be close but I got famous and along with being famous comes a lot of work and unfortunately being apart from your family.A voice stopped my thoughts.

M.C:Onika.Are you ok ?

Yeah,I'm...I'm good.

M.C:Don't lie to me I can hear in your voice something's not right.

I sighed and then I said:"Me and Safaree broke up"

M.C:What?Why?

He ...he ...cheated.. on me,I said in between sobs.He was being abusive,I don't know what would've happen if Meek didn't come in time to save me.

M.C: Oh my God.Are you ok ?

I'm good now but Meek... he's in jail.

M.C:Why is he in jail ?

After we talked for like 30 mins and we told each other to take care,I promised I'll call her more often and I ended the call.

I was bored,sad and tired so I started walking around the house.I don't know how but I ended up in front of Meek's room.

I pressed the door handle and got in.I looked at my surroundings.The room was big and had a modern vibe to it,with white and black furniture,a big tv...

There was another door in the room that led to a bathroom just like most of the rooms in here have.I opened that door and noticed that this was probably the biggest room with the biggest bathroom in this house.