-10-The Night Is Still Young

Previous Chapter:
"...if I could ever stop the time but I had only one moment to choose,I would stop it now.I wish that I could have this moment for life".

Nicki's POV:

I was admiring the sunset.The ocean breeze was caressing my skin softly,making me shiver.

Meek:Are you cold,baby ?
We can go, if you want.There's still something I wanna show you.

You never stop surprising me and always in a good way.I love this about you.

Meek:That's because you deserve it all.I want to treat my princess right.

So,I'm your princess huh' ?

Meek:Yeah,you my princess,my dream girl,my baby,my all and I love you,he said and then kissed me.

And I....love you,my king,I said and pecked his lips.

He got up and picked me up too.

I can walk,you know...but if you want to carry me then I don't mind at all,I said and chuckled.

We'll see about that,he said and laughed.

I blushed and then snuggled my face in his chest,taking in his strong scent.
I loved the heat his body was giving mine and his strong arms that were holding me.

I watched the stars that were above us shinning,making this moment more perfect than it already was.

After Meek walked a considerable distance with me in his arms,lights started illuminating our way.I raised my head a bit and saw that in front of us was an impressive,beautiful mansion,surrounded by palm trees,shinning in the moonlight just like a palace.I've seen a lot of mansions,I even own some of the most impressive ones but this one...along with this moment,with us and the landscape were making it seem like nothing more beautiful was existing.

In front of the mansion was a illuminated swimming pool that looked amazing.I even considered swimming in it which must be a shock for everyone that knows me because I'm afraid of water,of swimming and anything related to these two.

I even considered swimming in it which must be a shock for everyone that knows me because I'm afraid of water,of swimming and anything related to these two

Meek:This is where we'll be staying at for the next couple days.I never got a chance to really stay in here.Maybe because I wasn't having the most beautiful and perfect woman to stay with.But now...that you are here...

The smile I already had on my face widened.But then a flasback made it's way to my mind and I sighed.

I'm not perfect....

Trust me,you are more than perfect.Don't let anyone tell you different.If only you could see what I see when I look at you...

I love you,Rihmeek!

I love you too,baby!

Passing the pool we made our way to the main entrance,Meek put me down and then got the mansion's keys from one of his pockets and unlocked the door.