-11-Bitch better have my money

Previous Chapter:
"Meek:You don't have to thank me for something I'm supposed to do."

I had the time of my life here in Dubai with Meek,I just love Dubai...but...as always good things have come to an end unfortunately.

Today my manager called to tell me I have a lot of work to do,from studio sessions to photoshoots,interviews and some club appearances.I'm used to it,I always have a full agenda,I'm always busy but what can I say...I'm a workaholic and I can't change.

It's always good to work hard to get your money but sometimes I feel like I'm missing the most important details in the picture:my family,my happiness,my freedom.It's just that...sometimes all this could be really tireing.That's the main reason why moments like these,all that happened with Meek made me feel special,worthy and most importantly happy.I haven't been this happy in ages.

Today we have to leave and get back to that stressful life, but Meek promised me he'll bring me back here so I can't say I'm really sad.We will be returning with Meek's private jet plane so we'll get pretty fast in USA but I bet I'll be tired as hell and jet-lagged.

I went outside to enjoy for the last time the amazing view which I'll definitely miss.The sound of the waves crashing against the rocks was evoloping me,making me feel relaxed.It was a little bit cold outside as we were near the ocean and it was morning and the ocean breeze made me shiver.I began to smile when I looked down at the beach and memories I'll never forget made their way to my mind.I'm really grateful for having Meek in my life.
When I thought everything in my life collided,when I thought I was lost he appeared and found me,he teached me how to be happy and live again.

Someone came from behind me and wrapped their arms around my body replacing the cold feeling I was having with a comforting warmness.I didn't need to turn around to see who it was.The way he was holding me,the way I was feeling protected and his strong arms covered with tatoos were a dead giveaway.

I love the way you hold me,I said smiling.

"I love the way you feel in my arms...and...I love you",he said before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I love you too.You can't even imagine how much.

Meek:All this for me it's like a dream.You'd be sleeping and I'll just look at you,admire your beauty and think that all it's a dream.And even if it is I never want to wake up,I don't wanna lose you.

I ain't goin' nowhere,I need you more than ever.

We stood there both in silence,me wrapped in his arms enjoying the view.

Do we really have to leave ?
I sighed and started getting sad.

Meek:I'd never leave either but yeah we have to go.Don't be sad,baby we'll come back.

He kissed my cheek and then my neck,I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his soft lips on my skin
His touch was making my heart beat go crazy.

Meek's phone started ringing and I sighed again.Why moments like this have to be interrupted ?

Meek sighed too and then answered the phone.

Meek:A car is waiting for us in front of the mansion.

I nodded,he reached his hand to me,I slipped my hand in his and we got inside.

Meek's POV:

I noticed she was still sad that we have to go back and I remembered how excited she was when I told her about Papi.She wants so bad to meet him and I think she'll be happy if I tell her she can meet him as soon as we get in USA.I promised Papi the next few days he'll stay with me which is even better.