-8- I Lied

Previous Chapter :

"I've been aching to do that since the first time I saw you," Meek said. His voice was raspy and low.

Nicki's POV

Even if my mind was telling me that it's wrong my heart was telling me that this is right.But what if this is a mistake ? I don't want to get hurt again.I haven't even recovered from my relationship with Safaree.I can't trust anybody at this point.I don't want him to break my heart,I've been there already.I trusted Safaree,I gave him my all,I shared with him my everything and look how I ended up.I never expected from him anything but love,respect and trust.And he... he just wanted me for my money.

I know Meek is totally different.He's a hustler,just like me.I know he's into me just as much as I'm into him but...I'm scared.I tried to deny my feelings for him untill now and I think I'll keep doing it because it's more healthier than being heart-broken again.

But our kiss....it was everything.I know now my new favorite thing about Meek is kissing him,I mean with those lips..I would kiss him all day everyday.I did a pretty good job at hiding my feelings but now..through our kiss I think I messed everything up.I guess he already knows how I feel about him.The kiss was full of passion and hunger.I want to be with him,to kiss him everyday but at the same time...I don't want to get hurt.

Meek,this isn't right.This is a mistake.

Meek:So you tellin' me you didn't feel anything ?The kiss meant nothing to you ?

(I wanted to tell him so bad that it did.It was my best kiss so far.I wanted to tell him how much I want him and how much I need him but...)

It was a mistake.We were both caught up in the moment and it just happened.But..no,it didn't mean anything to me and it shouldn't mean anything to you either.

He put me down and without saying another word I entered the house with him following me.

Meek:Look...I won't say I didn't feel anything,that would be a lie and I know you feelin' me too.
Why you scared ? I'm not that nigga and you know that.I've been chasing you for like 5 years,I've rapping bout' you in my mixtapes because you are my dreamgirl.

He took a step forward,towards me,I took a step back.I kept backing away and he kept moving forward untill my head hit lightly a hard surface.I knew I was trapped.

Meek:You scared of me?Why you runnin' ?

He looked at me and smirked .I tried to move sideaways but in a couple of seconds he grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall.I had nowhere to go,no chance to escape.We were too close and I couldn't keep my eyes from not looking at his lips.The lips I kissed today and I'd kiss again.He looked at my lips too and licked his.I let my head down,not wanting to give in and kiss him even if I was so tempted.

He lifted my head with his index finger and looked me straight in the eyes.

Meek:The things I'd do to you...

He leaned forward and started kissing and sucking on my neck.I was in heaven.He finded my spot and I let out a soft moan.I think he knew he finded it because his kisses were not leaving that spot on my neck.I bit my lip to stop from letting a moan out again.

Meek:Stop bitting your lip,I love hearing you moan,I love making you feel good.

His hands went all over my body.I was turned on.He then moved to my lips,bitting gently my bottom lip.

Meek:Tell me you don't feel anything.
Tell me you don't like the way I make you feel.
Tell me you don't feel what I'm feeling and I'll stop.

I couldn't hold myself anymore,my hands went to his neck,I brought him closer to me and started kissing him like my life was depending on it.The kiss was aggresive and gentle at the same time.I started sucking on his bottom lip and then my hand went down on his chest,and then to his defined abs,outlining them.I earned a moan from him too and I smiled during our kiss.We pulled out and I started smiling and blushing again,you already know this happens everytime I'm near him.

Meek:I thought you said the kiss ment nothing to you,why did you kiss me back now ?

I lied..

He smirked again and said:
So you'll stop frontin' now ?You'll stop playing and let a nigga treat you right ?

I'm scared,I'm afraid,Meek.What if I fall in love and then you cut me loose ? My heart is already broken...I like you,I really do...a lot.I don't know if this is right but.. it feels good.

Meek:Let me be the one fixing your heart.I will never break it,let me treat you right,let me take care of you,let me protect you,let me love you,Onika.
Will you let me do that ?Will you give me a chance ?

Just promise me I won't get hurt,Meek.

Meek:I promise.

He pecked my lips and then said:"I'm going out to handle some business.Be ready by 7(pm),I wanna take you somewhere.Oh and pack some clothes for a few days,something for warm weather.Bye babygirl!

I pecked his lips too,said "Bye" and closed the door after him.

I started to smile so hard that my cheeks were hurting.I was happy and i really wanted to know where is he going to take me.

I went upstairs,in Meek's room and got in the bed.It was 3 pm now and I got enough time to take a short nap till 7.I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

I woke up,took a shower and opened the drawer in the guest room to find some clothes.I packed a bag with summer clothes and what else I thought I might need,got dressed and did my make-up.I sprayed some of my fragrance,Onika on me and looked at the clock.It was 7 pm,I heard the front door open,I looked on more time in the mirror to make sure everything was good and made my way downstairs.Meek was on the couch but when he heard steps he turned his attention to me.

He took my hand and spinned me to completely see my outfit and said:"You look beautiful,you are gorgeous".I smiled and replied:You don't look bad yourself.He was wearing a black T-shirt with black jeans and timbs.He was looking really good.

Meek:Do you like what you see?
I know I'm handsome

Cocky much ?

We both laughed,got outside,he opened the car door for me as always, got in the car too and started the engine.

So where are you taking me ?

Meek:You'll see when we get there but untill then I'm not saying a word.

Come on,Rihmeek you know I hate surprises....Tell me where we goin'

Meek:You forgot something...

I said in a baby voice with puppy eyes,knowing this way he might tell me:Please ??

Meek:Yeah..that was it but...nope,I'm not telling you.You're cute when you acting childish tho'.

-------

Hey :)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter just as much as I enjoyed writting it.
Please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter and want to know what happens next.
I'll try to write the next chapter and to post it sooner than untill now.
Thanks for reading
Your comments and votes mean a lot to me ❤