-16-All I Want Is You

Previous Chapter:

"I didn't know what to do.If I said yes I was feeling like I was cheating on Nicki because she wouldn't like the ideea of me going out with another chick.But Kate said it was the last time so she won't bother me afterwards...

Um..."

No,Kate,thanks for the invitation but I pass.

Kate:Whatever ! I know you'll be running back to me after you get bored of that chick you say you're with.Call me if you change your mind,I'mma be waiting.

We ended the phone call and I didn't feel not even a little bit of regret.I couldn't ask for someone better than Nicki.I got all that I ever wanted right by my side and me to throw that away ? No,that ain't gonna happen.

I saw her sitting on that rock,the ocean breeze passing through her hair.She was looking beautiful as always.

I noticed she started to shiver.It was indeed a bit cold.I went to her,picked her up and spun her around.She started whinning,I just chuckled.

Meek,baby nooo !
What are you doing ?
You are spinning me too fast...

I stopped and she started to laugh.

Oh so you liked it.You was just trying to play me,huh' ?
You know....bad girls have to be punished.

Nicki: Hmmm...I'm ready to be punished then.It's not punishment if I like it.
(*winking)

Is that so ?

We starred at each other for a couple of seconds and then we both busted out laughing.

Somehow she escaped from my arms and started running.I begun to chase her just like I've been chasing her for the past years and as I was faster ,I managed to catch up.She wanted to turn around and run again.She almost fell but I catched her right before the contact with the ground to be made.Then I picked her up one more time and carried her all the way to the ATV.

We got on it,we put our helmets on and I started driving.She was holdig tight to me and I was loving the feel of her arms wrapped around my waist. Even if we tell each other "I love you" a lot of times a day,I felt the need to tell her now again.

I love you,baby !

I love you too,Rihmeek !

Nicki's POV:

We arrived home and I felt really inspired.Rhymes were coming into my mind,words after words,verses after verses so I thought about going to the studio.

Meek told me he'll go to his studio too.He'll meet there with the chasers and he'll finish his album Dreams Worth More Than Money (DWMTM).
I called my sound engineer and told him about the studio session I want to do today and we decided to meet at the studio.

_________________

Meek left me at the studio and continued his way.I entered and a feeling of happines made it's way to my body.

I love being in the studio,I love making music.If I could,I would never deal with anything that comes along with this industry.I would just come everyday in here and record but sadly... I can't.

I'm working today on the songs for The Pinkprint.The album I consider to be my most personal album so far.I rap about my life,my personal life.I don't want to make this album an emotional and sad one but I think that I need to be honest when it comes to my music.I don't want to make an album that reflects fake happiness.I want to make this album,that I think will entail an emotional rollercoster,and then do my fourth one where I will be in another state of mind,a happier one,maybe even talk from a different perspective.