Chapter 6

I heard someone shout wake up. The room was filled with the sounds of yawning and foot steps on the hard wood floor. My hands stretched above my head, yawning as I stretched. My grands reached down to my dresser pulling out a old sweatshirt that had my school logo on the front and a pair of black legging. I walked to the bathroom, expecting someone to be in there, finding no one. I put on the clothes and noticed my hair a wreck. I brushed through all the knots until my hair was smooth and looked good. I put my hair up into a messy bun, deciding that would go well with my outfit, and grabbed my white converse and book bag and headed downstairs for breakfast. People were slowly walking down the steps with tired looks on there faces. I sat down on the couch putting my shoes on waiting for breakfast. The old la- Louise was making breakfast that smelt of pancakes and eggs. I sat at the table, where I did yesterday, and seen Chase was already there. "Good morning." I said as I sat down next to Chase. "Good Morning to you as well." The table was now getting full. When the last person sat down Louise had all the good out on the table. We got our food and said a prayer like we did at dinner. Everyone was done eating and we all went outside waiting for the bus. The bus pulled up and I took a seat with Chase noticing the bus driver didn't care if a boy and girl sat together. We pulled into school and I had a feeling today was going to be a good day.