Chapter 16

Aliza Point of View
I was sitting in my bed when a light flashed into my window. When I looked out the window my heart stopped. Aliza and Ally was getting out of the car heading to the door. I ran over to the door twisting the doorknob. When it would budge I banged on the door "Hey. Let me out hey." The door opened and the lady cooking stepped in. "You need to be quiet." The voice sounded robotic and in an instance the lady turned to a black mist. The mist grabbed me and shot through the window. My life flashed before my eyes as the mist carried me through the air. I heard a gun shot and soon I was in Chase's arms. My mind was racing and I could hardly breath. My vision was getting blurry and the last thing I saw my Chase talking to the man who kidnapped me.

Chase's Point Of View

I laid Aliza on the couch and watched Leo pace back and forth.

"Leo please stop pacing and sit down"

"That lady, well black coat, was in my house for years and did nothing, I mean nothing to try to harm me, then when Aliza comes."

"They must me after Aliza."

"Chase" Leo said, sighing, " The agency put you on the job of protecting Aliza because they thought it would be easy to snatch Aliza and change her into a black coat. Aliza is more powerful than you think Chase."

I sat there glancing at Aliza who was sleeping peacefully.

"What are we going to do then, the Black Coats now where Aliza is. Leo, you must have had a backup plan."

"Actually I did but your not going to like it, we don't really have time for arguing so just sit tight and I'll be back."

I watched as Leo went upstairs. My mind was racing with different thoughts I had. What did Leo mean by Aliza was more powerful than you think, and where in the world are we going. I was jerked out of my thought by the power going off. Outside I seen Black Coats coming from the woods in all directions. Leo came down with a small suitcase. His eyes jumped from his head as he seen what was going on.

"Chase grab Aliza, let's go."

I ran to the couch grabbing Aliza and following Leo. He opened the door that lead to the garage and placed the suitcase in the back seat, grabbing Aliza putting her in the back seat as well strapping her down. Leo climbed in the drivers seat as I circled around the car opening the door and sitting myself in the passengers seat. The engine growled as it turned on and soon we were out of the garage speeding toward the forest. The black coats were getting extremely closer. The car just keep accelerating the engine growling almost as loud as my screams. The black coat was almost a foot away from us then whoosh. The car was flying. Yes. Flying. The car had grown wings of some sort and was now soaring for the clouds.

"What. The. Heck. Is. Going. On. I'm in a flying car. How is this even possible. What the hell. Where are we going."

Leo just laughed and keep accelerating. A city came into view. This was the most beautiful city I have ever seen. There was a gigantic mansion like building in the center with large and small building surrounding it. The only weird thing about it was: the city was in the sky.

"Welcome to the City of Angel Utopia."

"Wait I thought that was a city in Europe. I did not think it was a magical flying city in the sky!!!!!"

My mind was racing as the car parked and human people with wings flew by.