Chapter 10

I woke up in my bed my head buried in my pillow. Today was Saturday and I was planning on going to the mall with Elise, Ally and Sammy if she decides she wants to show up. She has been acting really strange lately. She's been hanging out with her sister and her friends instead of me. It didn't bother me to much because I thought it was nice to see Sammy and her sister getting along. I got up and jumped in the shower. Before I got in the shower I already sat my clothes down on the sink; an emoji crop top with a white cardigan, black leggings, and my white Chuck Taylor's. I also set my makeup on the sink and the blow dryer. I took a 10 minute shower drying myself off, put my clothes on, dried my hair letting it flow down my back and finally put my makeup on. I pulled out my IPhone 6 and text Ally when she was going to be here she said a few minutes so I sat on the steps of the porch. Ally pulled in a couple minutes later. I hopped in and Ally was driving when Elise and Chase text me Elise asked when we would be there and I told her a few minutes and Chase text me and asked me where I went and I told him to the mall with a few friends. We picked up Elise then headed to the mall. Sammy couldn't come because she was having a family thing.

We walked through the mall and went to a few places. I had gotten a job a few weeks ago at the mall at a place called H&M. I had made just enough money to be able to shop at all the stores I want and get maybe four things from them. I usually work overtime, that's the reason i can get so much. "Aliza!!!!!! You have to get this!!! You must wear this to your next date." I turned around and nodded my head grabbing my size trying it on in the dressing room. I took the outfits I picked out to the counter handing my money to the lady and headed out the store, finishing my shopping.