Chapter 11

I climbed out of Ally's car grabbing all my bags and attempted to grab my keys out of my purse. As I said I attempted. I ended up dropping some bags but got my keys. I picked up the bags, walking to the front porch and unlocking the door. Baby Elijah was throwing his toys around and Louise was making supper. I went to my room throwing myself along with the bags onto the bag. After two minutes of just sitting on the bed I decided I should probably get up and put my clothes away. I put all the clothes away leaving out the makeup and perfumes I got. I grabbed my headphones along with my phone. I put the earbud in my ear and put my music on shuffle. I closed my eyes laying back relaxing.
I was woken up to a butt in my stomach and someone jumping right next to my ear. I groaned then grabbed the foot that was jumping next to my ear sending her to fall backward almost landing on the floor. Don't worry I didn't let the child get hurt. I grabbed her other foot setting her in the floor nicely. The child that was on my stomach quickly scurried along not wanting to end up on the ground. I paused my music and took out my headphones. I made my way downstairs sitting myself in a chair by Mariah. Louise brought over the food, hamburgers and fries, while Jace was pacing around Gatorade and water. I chose a purple Gatorade as Louise set a hamburger on my plate and a handful of fries. On the other side of the table two children, about 4 or 5, fighting over the ketchup. Louise set the hamburgers and fries on the side of the table making her way over to the fighting children. I sat watching them thinking about how I was younger and how I probably did the same thing when I was that age. Jace grabbed for his water hitting the trays of food sending them flying on me. I sat there stunned. I watched as a kid was hitting a side of a ketchup bottle squeezing it in the process. Ketchup flung out of the bottle sending it flying on me. I stood up and headed up the stairs flicking fries of my clothes sending ketchup along with them. When I got up the stairs I picked out another outfit and went into the bathroom. I had ketchup dripping from my face and fries covering my body. I turned on the shower taking off my clothes. I looked in the mirror touching the pink raised scars and the ones that were healing up from a few weeks ago. Nobody knew about them and I was planning on keeping it that way for as long as possible. I hopped in the shower the warm water hitting my back making me feel relaxed.