Chapter 9

A few weeks later
Chase was finally taking me out on a real date. Not a little arm around me watching a movie, even though I enjoyed that, but he was setting up something very romantic for our one month anniversary. He said we will be leaving once our homework is done because he said we will be out late. To not get in trouble of getting home late Chase told Louise that they had a study group they needed to go to for a little extra help in math. In truth we were one of the best kids in Pre-Calculus for only being Juniors. Chase and I finished the last of our homework and he told me change into the clothes that were in the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom to see a light teal strapless dress with a jean jacket to go with it. On the counter there was a bag full of different types of makeup from eyeshadow to highlighters. On the floor was a pair of black flats. I plugged in the curling iron as I changed into my clothes. Curling my hair only took about 6 minutes since my hair was so thin. I slipped on the flats and walked out the bathroom. Chases mouth opened wide. I walked passed him and walked down the stair. I opened the door and there was a car parked outside. Luke opened my door for me like a gentlemen I got in and he did the same. I watched as we strolled down the driveway wondering where we were going.

Chase put a blind fold on my eyes as we got closer to the mysterious place. We turned and then stopped letting me know we where here. Luke opened my door and helped me out. We walked a bit then we stopped, Luke taking off my blind fold. I looked around and noticed we were at a very cool looking restaurant, Hard Rock Café , that served different types of food that ranged from burgers and fries to a salad. I looked around while Chase asked for our table. The lady directed to a little booth that had an open view of the sunset. "Hi and welcome to the Hard Rock Café. What would you like to drink." I asked for a sprite and Chase asked for a mountain dew. When Chase and me first date I made him promise that he wouldn't take me on fancy dates. I just don't like fancy restaurants I think there to over rated. Places like the Hard Rock Café and other places like it our cool and such because there nice and fun. Music and the singing filled the background as me and Chase sat and talked sipping on our drinks waiting for the lady to take our orders. The lady walked up to us and asked up what we wanted to eat, I asked for a salad with a side of fries and Chase ordered a cheeseburger and also a side of fries. We sat and talked, ate our food, sand along to the music and had a great time. When we walked out of the Restaurant Chase told me there was one more place that he wanted to take me.

We pulled up into the woods by the lake. We walked for about 5 minutes until I seen the place we were going. A large blanket was laid on the floor in the direction of the lake. The lake let off a cold breeze giving me an excuse to cuddle next to Chase as we ate some chocolate covered strawberries. My neck snuggled into his neck. The warmth of Chase and the beautiful sunset made me close my eyes. I thought of how lucky I was to have a great boyfriend as I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.