Chapter 14

The man drove deeper into the woods. The car stopped at a two-story high cabin. The gun was put to my arm giving me a hint that I shouldn't move. He opened his door and walked around the car with the gun still pointing at me. He opened my door and grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the car harshly. He dragged me into the house where a woman was standing there making some food. The man dragged me past the lady and up the polished wooden stairs. The house smelled of a tiny of wood and freshly baked cookies. I was shoved into a room as I heard the door shut and lock behind me. I took around the room. There was a large closet filled with clothes and shoes. A bed sat next to the closet with white and black comforter blankets and pillows. I walked into the bathroom. There was an unusually large white bathtub that was lined with shampoos, razors, conditioner, soap, and a facial wash. I looked in the cupboard noticing a bag on makeup and more razors, conditioner, shampoo, etc. I looked up into the mirror and almost fainted at the site of my self. My hair was blown back and tangled together from the wind. My makeup was smeared all over my face from crying. I turned in the water letting it run while I went to get a set of clothes. I grabbed a PINK shirt and some black leggings. I stripped from the clothes and stepped into the shower the water instantly relaxing my aching body.

                   Chase's P.O.V
My head raced, my body ached. I opened my eyes my vision spinning but soon I regained my vision and I looked around the room and seen Ally passed out in the uncomfortable looking chairs. Ally scared the shit out of me as she popped up really fast. "Oh hey Chase glad to see you awake. Are you ok it looks like you just seen a ghost or something." I just laughed and sat back thinking Aliza should be in the room with me. I was so worried about her. I was sent to protect her from the agency and I failed. I must find her before they find me. "Ally. I failed my mission. That's probably the last one I'll ever get again. If I'm even alive."
"Chase stop worrying they will understand you were shot my a sleeping dart how could you have stopped that."
"I'm her protector and I failed at the whole purpose of protecting."
"Ok. I see you've got a point. You have been released so we can leave. We'll use the tracker we installed into her neck to track her. Ok I'll be down stairs waiting."