Chapter 3

I got off the bus and walked up to the giant mansion I have to call home. Ok, I know what your thinking "why are you complaining about living in a mansion. That's like the total dream." It's really not though. It absolutely horrendously sucks monkey butt. The owners of the orphanage are dead rich. They never pay attention and always use the money for food or to go on trips and vacations leaving the oldest ones in charge. Out of all the rooms I have to sleep in the attic because "I'm just not good enough." I have to eat the left over food from people's plates, I have to clean the whole mansion not leaving me to do anything else, I have to stay up until sunset sometimes just so I don't get a beating and sent to the basement. I walked through the front door, already hearing yelling from Alex, the oldest one in the orphanage, "Aliza, I can't deal with you anymore. You are being sent to another orphanage a mile up the street. Pack your bags and get your filthy self out of here and never return." I acted like I was sad just so I didn't make her mad. I ran up the stairs almost crying that I will finally be getting out of this place. I packed the little belongings I had and I raced down the stairs with my luggage in my hand ready to go. "Umm. When's the car coming to pick me up." I spoke while Alex started laughing, "you're so funny Aliza. You think we are just going to be nice to you. Haha. No you're walking. Have a nice trip." I shook my head in udder disbelief as I opened the door slamming it behind me. I took out my phone and looked up orphanages around me and noticed one just up the road like Alex had said. I walked down the street and saw the orphanage. It was no mansion but a white small medium house with an old lady sitting on the porch. "Excuse me. My names Aliza. My old orphanage said I was being relocated here." I said very quiet as I saw her nod and motion for me to come in. As I walked in, I smelled freshly baked cooking and felt as if I was home.
🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸 Hey what's up. Sorry for the short chapters I just wanted to get a chapter out and published. But thanks for reading.
                Sincerely,
                                @chloeyd