Him & Her

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." 

― Allen Saunders

Hello new and old readers, I'd like to introduce myself with my real name which is Laura Hodgkinson. 

I have been writing for many years and I have been using this site to share my stories with the world. I've been on a Wattpad hiatus for almost two years now, and I feel like I'm ready to begin showing you my true writing skills. 

I have another, much longer story, that I've been working on since 2014 and also published the beginning chapters on here last year, however, it didn't go too well so I removed it. I plan to continue working on it and re-releasing it this year if all goes to plan, but I wanted to get back into using Wattpad and it's new layout with a new, short story. 

I hope that you will all enjoy this and begin/continue supporting me and my works. 

Thank-you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS STORY IS PROTECTED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT, DESIGNS AND PATENTS ACT 1988
NOBODY IS PERMITTED TO COPY OR RE-WRITE ANY CONTENT WITHOUT THE OWNERS PERMISSION FIRST.

NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO USE THIS CONTENT FOR PUBLIC PERFORMANCE, COPYING, ADAPTING, ISSUING, RENTING AND LENDING COPIES TO THE PUBLIC.

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, ANY RELATION TO REAL LOCATIONS, PEOPLE, BRAND NAMES ETC..IS UNINTENDED AND I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE WITH MY WORK.