Chapter 15

When this symbol appears (♫) the song below it is recommended to play for a better experience when reading the chapter. 

3 Months Later - November

Him

1PM

"Jun-seo, could you please go to the design department and see if they have completed the last design sheet for the new winter line? I thought I had received it, but it's not in my e-mails, and I don't have a physical copy. This jumper design needs to be completed in order for it to go into manufacturing by Friday at the latest, and it's Wednesday now!" Samantha said, as she rushed around her office, looking through different drawers. 

"Yes ma'am, is there anything else you need doing?" Jun-seo asked, as he stood up and started heading towards the door. 

"Not right now, just go and do that first." She replied in a panic.

**

Jun-seo stepped off of the elevator and onto the fourth floor, the main design department.

Right now, Bourdette was preparing to release their winter line, so that Christmas shoppers could buy their items from mid November, until the line changed again in January. 
This meant that the entire company was in a rush, trying to get all designs completed. So far, nine out of ten new pieces had been drawn up, and were in the process of being manufactured, however, the final piece was taking a little longer due to Samantha not being satisfied enough with the drawings sent to her. 

"Fantastic work!" Jun-seo overheard someone exclaim, as he approached the small room where Amelia usually worked, knocking on the door.

"Ah, assistant Kim! Good afternoon, I assume you are here to collect the final design?" Designer Jon said, smiling at him.

"Yes, sir." Jun-seo replied, now looking towards Amelia, who had her brown hair tied into a messy bun.

'She looks adorable.' He thought to himself, as she bowed and waved.

"Well, you're just in time! Miss Hayward finished the design about ten minutes ago, I'll just get someone to photocopy it, and I'll be right back." Jon said, now running out of the little office.

"You look tired." Amelia commented, breaking the silence that had filled the room.

"And you look really cozy." He replied, gesturing to Amelia's mustard coloured jumper, as he sat down and sighed, running his hands through his hair, noticing that it was getting longer.

'I need a haircut soon.' He thought, as Amelia spoke.

"I am very cozy indeed, but you are trying to change the subject. Did you not sleep until late again?" 

Jun-seo tried not to smirk at Amelia's worries.
They had grown extremely close ever since her move to Bourdette, and she had been working very hard to give everyone a good impression. It was working, it seemed like everyone in her department adored her and her work, not that it surprised Jun-seo, Amelia was a very likeable woman, he could vouch for that.

"I was working until late, Miss Bourdette is freaking out about everything, especially this jumper. She'll be happy to find out that you've finished designing it now." 

"Has she been asking you to stay with her all night?" Amelia asked, and Jun-seo thought that he could hear a bit of jealously in her tone, it almost made him want to smirk.

"Yeah, she doesn't like to be left at the office on her own, so I had to stay with her to keep her company. I also had to make sure that I'm here to do my job, which is assist." He cooly replied, noticing Amelia's small pout.