Epilogue

There's a girl. Who I know. A friend of mine. She has dark brown hair that shines in the sunlight and under the spotlight. Her aqua blue eyes sparkle all the time, especially and more so when she's happy. Her smile is perfect, her laugh contagious. She is tiny, and everything about her is small. That makes her just more beautiful to me. She is so smart, and in lead of half the classes at school. (By the way, its very hard to do that. Thomas Edison has a bunch of geniuses there as students who are hard to beat in class rank. I guess you can say she is one of them.)

She is a talented actress, a dedicated Christian, a caring, sweet friend. She has gone through a lot, and deserved none of what she went through lately. And she is actually much stronger than she thinks, going through it all.

You know the song, "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction? That's her. She doesn't know she is beautiful, maybe that's part of the reason why she truly is. Its not just her looks-her eyes, the look in them. Her adorable, sweet personality. Her kindness, her smarts, her talents, her craziness. Her everything.

You know what is absolutely crazy? She doesn't know any of this. She doesn't even think she is beautiful. She doesn't know she's a jaw-dropper of a girl and person, and the girl of my dreams. She is amazing. Crazy. She is gorgeous, and she is beautiful in all ways. But I feel right now like I cant say a word about how I feel to her. But I have to sometime. I'm crazy about her.

I guess I should tell you who I am. Well, my name is Danny Parker and the girl who has completely stolen my heart is Hannah Alynsworth.