Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

My love.

I don't know what to do without you Mimi. Every day I feel as if I keep writing the exact same thing just on a different day. I just miss you.

I miss your smile. I miss your touch. I miss your voice. I miss your laugh. I miss running my fingers through your hair. I miss the feel of your skin against mine. I miss hearing you say my name in your sleep.

These past 91 days have been vicious. That's 3 months princess. 3 months of waking up without you there next to me. 3 months of not knowing where you are. It's as if every day, I wake up and there is a new piece of me missing and the only way to bring them back, the only way to put them back together, is to get you back.

The boys and I are moving into our new place now. We decided on a place with five bedrooms. One of them is going to be set up for you when you get back. So the moment you come home to us, you will have a place to call your own. It will be your room. Even though we don't know where you are, we are still holding onto the hope that you will come home. That's why we are doing up your room.

I miss you princess.

I love you so much,

Louis xoxo

Ugh, Again, I am off to school at some ridiculous time. Like no thank you... :(

So, I'm only updating this chapter this morning and I will update the other chapter after school cause I have to go very soon. So yeah. I will also put all important stuff in the other chapter.

QOTC: Would you rather eat only corn for a whole week or only carrots for a whole week?

I would choose corn cause I really love corn. It's so yummy and you can cook it so many ways and yeah...

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo