Heeey!

Yeah, I'm in the mood for da lolz, so I'm writing a shitload of jokes, funny drabble, quotes, etc.
Random characters will be in this, as well as my OCs, and pepl from Ninjago, and mlp(my little pony)
And a bunch of other stuff!
FREAKIN SHAMELESS, M8!
I juss wanna let da haters know,
If u haz bad commentz, plz keep 2 yerself!
As well as any anime haters, FNAF haters, Ninjago haters, etc.

SARA-CHAN PLEASE DON'T KILL MEEEE!!! *hides under bed* >^<

Coookie! Here are the names of the OCs:

V- Me (derr-da-derr X3) Is a Neko. Is also short. Mid- length, emoish, brunette hair with teal highlights at the tips of the bangs. Pale skin, and light green eyes (Like Skyla, from my book, Chronicles of Apocrypha, plus highlights. I actually based her character off of me, juss ta le'cha nerr)

Cassidy: Close friend. British Wizardess (U R WELCOME!) Relatively same height as me. Long, straight, dark brown hair, pale skin, and violet eyes.
(I did use her in Chronicles of Apocrypha)

Yui: Close friend. Is a Neko. Mid- length, kinda wavy, blonde hair with black highlights on the ends of the bangs. Normal skin, and blue eyes. Resemblance of a Pikachu. (kinda. Trust meh)

Yuki: Unbiological sister. Has bunny ears and tail. (dunno wat da Japanese word for 'Bunny' is, so...) Long, wavy, dirty blonde hair that goes down to butt, with purple highlights on her bangs. Tan skin, and blue eyes.

MoonPie: Close cousin. Alpha Angeloid (Ur welcome ^-^). Short, red hair, with bangs that cover her right eye, pale skin, and ice blue eyes.

Alicandra: Older sister (by 10 months). House Keeper. Normal length, dark red/brown hair that's worn in a messy bun, normal skin tone, and magenta eyes.

Also! If u have any suggestions, plz tell meh!

That's all I wanted to say!

Enjoy this book of complete stupidity ^ ^

~ V◆Snipe