ANNOUNCEMENTS #3

Coookie! I now call this set of announcements to order! *claps hands*

1. As you all know, I haven't been updating a lot. However, it isn't really my fault. I tried publishing at school, but it doesn't quite work there. So I may update once a week, or once every few weeks. It honestly depends on my parents, and where they take me.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

2. The OC, Shisune, will be given a new name due to them being gender fluent(if I messed something up I apologise). This means they are what gender they feel like at the time. The new name for them will be Mathias.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

3. There's a new batch of OCs!

Waluigi: Male. Close friend. Short, black hair with bangs that cover right (his left) eye. Has pale skin, and blue eyes. Has a Dorito Chin that comes with special powers.

Leli: Female. Close friend. Long, black hair that goes down to upper thighs, with ice blue highlights at the ends. Pale skin. Silver eyes. Wife of Sebastian Michaelis, so she's a neko demon.

Seven: Male. Stranger to all. Tall, and older than me by 2 years. Slightly wild, olive hair, slightly tan skin, and beautiful brown eyes. Has a few freckles here and there. Is a mechanic(cars, trucks, etc.)

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

4: Regarding the RvB chapter... I know I've put it off for a really long time, and I apologise for that. It's been pretty hard getting the script all done, due to people changing their minds about the characters they want to be, and such. I don't think I'll be able to get it published any time soon. I know some of you have been looking forward to it, but there's nothing I can really do until the group and I have come to a consensus.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

5: The OFFICIAL powers, weapons, and abilities of the OCs:

V: Guns(Sniper & Magnum), The Force (Light and Dark Sides; Grey Jedi), purple lightsaber, Darkness, Rin, and Neko abilities (claws, teeth, etc.)

Yuki: Knives, Yukio, Bunny abilities (leg strength, stamina, etc.) and Yandere-ism(meaning that she knows a LOT of ways to kill people)

Alicandra: Wicken(similar to a good, nature witch), kitchen knife, broom (with other tools of a Wicken), and a cat named Belial

Cassidy: Wizardess(Harry Potter), powerful wand(can transform into staff), broom, and other spells and magic.

Yui: Pikachu abilities(lighting, thunder, etc.)

Mathias: Technology (electricity, robotics, etc.)

MoonPie: Monster powers (Explained in Book of Flight), wings, and magic knives.

Shadow: Rocket-Launcher, Gravity Hammer, and Spartan Armor (Halo: Reach)

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

6: An update on the drafts I'm working on before publishing:

Book of Love (Where I'll be doing the ship chapters. And yes, where the MoonPiexRin lemon will be published)

Tokyo Showdown

Skyrim Chronicles: The Dragonborn

Fire & Ice: A Kylo Ren Fanfic (SHAMELESS)

The Neverending Story 3 (Fan-made)

Hell's Blaze

The Risky Dream

Joy Of Madness: Alice in Wonderland

The Daughter of Bill Cipher

Story Of The OCs

Legends Of Juno: The Ring Of Eternal Flame

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Okay! That wraps it up for now!

Stay beautifully weird u guys!

#Headshots

~V◆Snipe