It's A Surprise...

Okay. This is just something that happened to me yesterday afternoon.
So, I get off the bus at 4:00 with my brother, and walk up to my house. You know, going through a usual afternoon routine. Then, I get situated in my room. My mom comes in, and says,

"Vi, you need to be ready to leave the house; we're going out for dinner."

"Oh, okay," I say, "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

So, in a matter of minutes, my mom, brother, my step dad and I are in the truck, going down the road, and stuff. My brother and I are wondering what the occasion was, and where the actual hell we were going, cause we almost never went out to eat.
An hour later, we're on the interstate, and I see the sign about Nashville and Memphis. No way my mom would take us to Memphis to eat, so I figured we were headed to Nashville. Nope.
About another hour later, we're in Camden, a small town in Benton County, Tennessee. We get to a gas station, and my step dad, Joel, says,

"Wanna stop here to eat?"

I'm just like, 'Wtf?'
We were stopping at a fluffing gas station for Subway that was god knows how many miles from Henderson! What the hell?! So the guys go into the restrooms, and I ask mom,

"Did we really come here for Subway, at a random gas station in Camden?"

She tells me no, and there's more to the trip, and shet. I was pissed. Why'd I even agree to get in the truck? This was pointless!
We left the gas station with our sandwiches, and drinks, and I begin to ask again,

"Where are we going?!"

About thirty minutes later, we arrive at this odd looking place. A farm, I think. I had never been there before; same for my brother. We had no idea where we were. We get out of the red truck, and follow our parents and this other guy. I think his name is John? Something like that.
Anyway, we come to the back of a shed, with a dog pen. I look at what the rest of the people were looking at. My eyes went wide, at the sight of three of the cutest puppies I have ever seen. They were 4 to 6 weeks old, I think.
We picked a white one, that has a thin, black circle of fur around one of its eyes.

"Was it worth it?" My mom asked with a smile.

I nod my head frantically, "Ohmygod yes!"

She let out a chuckle, and we brought him home. During the ride back, I began to wonder,

Will this one end up like Ruby Sue?

I decided to push these thoughts aside, and looked down at the large heap of white fluff. All through the ride, we tried to pick a name for him, but to no avail.
But we knew this was going to be an amazing family pet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!
Yeah, we gots a new puppy! We kinda have a name for him now (which, once again, me nor my brother got to pick ):|  )
We're calling him Leo, because Joel won't let mom call him Denkins. He is da cutest thing. XD
And that's saying something, coming from a cat person!

And hey, in the story, there's a new 'character.'
His name is Adam, and he's the pet alligator that is either in the bathtub, or the pool :3 I'll give more of a description of him in the next chapter or so.
And, I'm sawy I haven't published another FNAF one, if u guys were wondering about that.

Update: Our finalized name for him is Samson! Yay!

#Headshots

V◆Snipe