Bella and the Darkness

V's POV

My eyes fluttered open, to see the ceiling of my room. The fan spinning unrelentingly but slowly.

Bella....

She was in my head. She met my other side. I was a little mad at her. Annoyed, really. Something was up with her. But then again, I had no right to say anything. I wasn't normal either. I sat up, and stretched a little, to see MoonPie in my room.

"Gyaah!" I exclaimed as I almost fell off my bed, "Moon! What the fresh heck?!"

"What was that?" she asked.

"What?"

"I didn't stutter," she walked closer, "What did you do?"

"I dunno," I answered in a slightly worried tone, "I got angry, and it just... happened."

"Bella told me there was something wrong with you," she said, "and I want to find out what it is."

I sighed, and seeped into her mind with the Force. She seemed to wince at the pain a little, but didn't struggle. I showed her my other side, and explained how it happened, all with my thoughts. I wasn't really one to explain anything thoroughly with words; I felt it'd be easier if I just showed them. Thank God for the Force and all.
She seemed to understand it more, I pulled out of her mind, not caring to sift through her thoughts or linger anymore. MoonPie was one of my closest companions, therefore she knew a lot about me, second to Yuki, who knew the most. MoonPie knew I was never really stable, even before any of this.

"So it's gonna be like that," she said.

I nodded as a silent response, "Tell no one. Not yet. I'll tell them when the time comes."

"What will you do in the meantime?"

"... I don't know."

"You'll think of something," Moon said as she gave me a hug, "You're V◆Snipe; you always do."

"Thanks," I murmured as I hugged her back, my fingers intertwining with the fluff of her pale wings, "So fluffy..."

"Oh no," she chuckled, "Not this time."

"V!" Someone yelled as they entered the room.

Bella...

I stared at the black winged girl. She seemed to stare back at me.

"Bella," I spoke.

"I saw it..."

"I know you did," I replied, "What were you doing there?"

"I just wanted to know who Magnus was," she explained.

Magnus...
A name I haven't heard in years.

"He's my yandere ex boyfriend who just so happens to be a powerful sorcerer," I answered, "Now don't ever get into my head again, okay?"

"Fine," she replied, "I have one more question, though."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well," she began, "... Why did you hurt your sister?"

"I'll just, um," MoonPie headed for the door, "Ya know..."

As she left, Bella and I sat there, in eerie silence. I was trying to answer her, but I stayed silent. I finally broke the silence, and answered,

"I didn't. Truthfully, I did nothing. It was... her that did it. Yes, it was my body that hurt Onee-chan, but it wasn't my mind. All the hatred and mental illness inside me seems to have.... broken apart into a separate entity."

"A demon?" Bella questioned.

"In a manner of speaking," I said, "In all honesty, I have no idea where it came from or how it came into any existence. I'll speak with Cassidy and Mathias. Hopefully they'll have some answers."

"Sounds like a plan," she turned to leave, and then spoke, "Hey, V?"

"Yeah."

"I hope you get well," she left the room.