1) Elsa (Edited)

My name is Elsa of Arrendelle. I am the princess of Arrendelle. I love the color blue and my hobbies are skating, ice skating, volleyball, and reading. Lately I have been reading about some King of Neverland. But I do not have enough time to know everything about this King. He looks very attractive, but is a little too risk-taking. 

I usually am a very busy person which is why I have little time to spend on myself. I am a very smart and responsible person. I would say my life is very boring. Everyone thinks its cool to be the queen but I honestly prefer to be something else than what I am today. I am very well known because I talk to everyone. 

Fortunately, I have the day off tomorrow. My parent are coming from Burgress and I really want to see them. They are both the best parents in the world. My mom is a very kind and generous person. My dad is too but he sometimes might be a little to overprotective. 

I have a very strong relationship with my sister, Anna. She is the best sister in the world and I honestly am glad to have my family with me. 

I have my friends who are Ariel, Wendy, and Merida. They are very understanding. I have met them since I was in 1st grade when we all stood up to a bully who was bullying Wendy for her braids. The kid, Peter, later fell in love with Wendy, but she didn't like him. 

I have platinum blonde hair, I wear light make-up, I am single, and I am a little outgoing for the people who know me. I don't have any pets, unless you count a talking snowman. I have a silly dog, her name is Anna. JK, she's my sister. 

So...yeah that's me...I am Elsa.

Author Note-I decided to edit my book because of the crappy writing. For the people who are reading this, (CAUSE I USUALLY SKIP THIS (SOMETIMES))  you give it a one to ten. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!  Hopefully its better. This is actually my first edited chapter 

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

YOU GUYS ARE MY JUDGES           Give it a                 # 1 - 10

#1  means I still did a really crappy writing

#10 means I did very good

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! bye PEEPS - Alejandra Wendy Paulina