8) Date Night(Edited)

Jack's P.O.V.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°The Next Day°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°(Day of the Date)°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Elsa and I went to a really fancy and expensive restaurant for the date I asked her out on and she was surprised because reservation is pretty damn hard to get.

She was wearing a black romper.  And her signature french braid. She was also wearing make up, but she didn't have a cake face full of it. She looked amazingly beautiful.

We ordered our food and ate while getting to know each other. Right when we were leaving, I asked her if she wanted to come to my Earth house since I am from Neverland. My house was big and expensive.

(A/N: I FORGOT TO ADD THAT JACK HAS A HOUSE IN EARTH TOO AND A BUISNESS, SO HE LIVES IN BOTH PLANETS)

When we got inside I told her that everything that is mine is now ours. Hopefully I don't make the mistake that I did with Beatrice(Jack's cheating ex). I put my hands on her waist and we leaned in and I kissed her pink lips. when we pulled apart, she started giggling.

"What?" I asked

"I stained your lips" she anwered while giggling.

"What color was it?" I asked again

"Peach"

We kissed again and then we were against the couch with Elsa on my lap. Not ending the kiss. I touched her knee and made the dress go higher so I could touch her legs. Her legs were very smooth. We pulled apart for air and then we continued. I could feel her blush so I kept doing it and then I carressed her thigh.

Then out of the blue, (when they stopped kissing) she asked,

"Have you been in a relationship before?"

I answered sincerly that, "Yea, but I got the whore cheating on me with another guy.

It almost looked like she was jealous, so I asked if she had had a boyfriend before.

"No, you actually stole my first kiss" she said

"Actually, you gave it to me and you wanted more cuz if I didn't stop, we would have been in the bed" I said and then Elsa started blushing and she playfully slapped my chest and turned around so that I was facing her back.

I hugged her from behind and started leaving a trail of kisses. I found her sweet spot and sucked on it. I smiled when I heard her moan. Then it was time for her to leave, so I decided to drop her home.

When I got back home, I changed but kept the shirt that I had because it smelled like Elsa. I had this feeling that I have never had on anyone before. I only felt it around Elsa, though.

A/N: Hello Wattpad buddies,  ummm.... I am sorry this took longer than expected but now that I am in vacation I am going to edit more and see if I can end it. And continue on.. SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER 

Well see ya, your wattpad buddy, 

Ale (short for Alejandra) 

Wennie(short for Wendy)