Betrayal

Okay.... so I dont remember anything because I lost track of everything and I noticed I am a horrible writer and I am going to try my best to improve BUUUTTT.... it is going to take longer to write.  And yes I am the original author....enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to his office(IDK sorry forgot and I am to lazy to check but Hey! I am improving, right)

And it was a long way to there......

"Hey, lo......"-Elsa 

And in that time, in that second, everything fell, all my dreams, and my future.....gone.  Jack was making out with Ann............

I had two choices....to leave Jack or defend our love..... but as I thought about it......no one moved... well me and them but we kept doing what we were doing...

me here standing and they....

I decided to leave 

It was no use anyway.

It was going to be the same classic...Jack chasing me, trying to explain everything, and me running away,not wanting to listen to him. The slut was sort of shocked but pleased at her job well done...

I guess we are just not meant to be.......

I left, this choice went through my mind to fast and the desicion was already made.

I took all my stuff and decided to move to New York where there were thousands of people, that i could meet and just forget about HIM....

"I am sorry"- Everybody in the building was sorry for me. Guess I was really kind to them all this time and they are thanking me by supporting me.

"Please, don't tell him anything about me, but if you was to visit me, I'll me in New York or Chigago... Bye love you guys all and thanks...."

Everybody had sad faces and I couldn't stand it anymore.

"But.. hey it was one hell of a ride, right"-Elsa

I left...........for a better life...

Little did I know..... that there was someone coming in that instant that was going to change my life forever....

And scar me with such joy that I would always remember...

And it was him that gave me that little piece of joy in my dark life...

Something I always wanted that he didn't

Alright there hopefully it good 

I like it

 you might 

so

 bye 

-Meself