You Have Some Explaining To Do

Elsa's POV

When we arrived to the house. There was a girl who was showing almost everything. And I mean legit ALMOST EVERYTHING and was on the couch. She wasn't looking our way so she didn't know we were in the house/mansion.

He raised his hands up like he was innocent. I gave him a can't-believe-you-glare. He looked at me with pleading eyes. We clearly couldn't talk  here with this slut.

Then he whispered in my ear, low enough so that i am the only one who hears. "I swear this is not what you think"

I glared at him and I felt my blood boiling with hate. I can't believe he would do this. After all that. After all this.

We went somewhere quietly so that we can speak alone but with Daniel in my arms. I was about to swear again to not let Jack ever touch my baby.

"I swear i have nothing to do with that...that... hoe. And the only person that i care about is you and I promise that you will never ever see that again  and I swear upon my own life. " ,he explained.  "Then who is She!!" I screamed, whispered.

"I don't know and I have no idea how she got in...please Elsa please believe me...you have got to believe me" said Jack pleading and almost getting on his knees.

"Get up! You idiot... and we are going to have to confront her but if she says she knows you..
This is the last time you will ever see us" i threatened him the same way he did to me in the park but i didn't say it in front of his friends.

"Okay..okay now let's go down!" I whispered screamed.

As we went back, we were noticing how she was drunk. She kept on screaming, "When are you going to come?" She also kept putting her hands in her pants. Who knows what she was doing now.

Then Jack got her attention by coughing. When she turned around, we found out it was a HE. I guess he was transgender or something with fake boobs and ass. But one thing for sure, he was totally drunk.

Then all of a sudden he screamed and  ran out and bumped onto the wall. Jack and I burst out of laughter when he finally found the exit. He also had a lot of makeup on and looked like a cake.

I looked at Jack and I said,"I'm sorry for not believing you and sort of threatening you" I said, sort of mumbling the last part.

Then Daniel let out a small yawn and opened his big blue eyes that he inherited from his father. Jack looked down too and said,"I am the most happiest guy in the world becuase i have my family"

I went to Daniels room and put him there. My phone started ringing and I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. It was unknown. I looked at Jack and he was by my side and looked at the callers ID. He put his arm around my waist and somehow I felt secure. I answered the call after about three rings.

"Hello"

"Well..well...well if it isn't my dear Elsa. How have you been? I've been wondering how you sleep everyday  knowing that you seperated my family and broke it apart."

"I'm sorry. I think you got the wrong number." I said as I was about to end the call.

"No, Elsie I don't think i got the wrong number" said the voice on the other side.

"Who is this", i asked with concern in my voice.

"This is your worst nightmare."