1 Year Later...

A/N: I know I keep on making time pass faster and faster, Sorry. And ignore the fact that the baby(in the media) is a girl or looks like a girl.

Elsa 

I had a beautiful healthy boy. He looks exactly like his father. Jack married Anne and my wedding got canceled. Tadashi's ex partner came back and asked for him back. He takes care of my baby though. My baby is barely 2 months old. He is so adorable. The cutest thing in the world. 

My baby's name is Jackson Daniel Overland Arrendelle. But we call him Daniel. I work as a nurse in a hospital once in a while. It doesn't really matter since we are rich. Anne keeps on cheating on Jack with different guys. But he has other things to deal with and really doesn't care about her anymore. He's really focused on his kid. 

They had a daughter named Elizabeth. Anne decided to name her after her lost grandma. Supposedly, she got lost in a forest and nobody was there for her. And all her wealth was sent to her because her mother all of a sudden dies the next day. Nobody believes her. Everybody hates Anne. Jack talks to everyone and makes their day so they love him. And Elizabeth...well it's pretty obvious that she isn't Jacks. 

He came one time saying he made the biggest mistake ever. But I kicked him out saying its too late. He still loves Elizabeth a lot. As if she was his child. He wants to divorce Anne, but she won't sign the divorce sheet ,unless he gives her half of his bank account money. He regrets everything he did and wishes he could just bring back time and fix everything. But...that's impossible. 

My friends and I take a walk with our children. I am the only one with one child. Anna had three triplets. Rap and Merida twins. They all got pregnant before me except they didn't know. So their kids are older than my little one. 

Bad choice. Jack was there, staring at the kids. It's not that I hate him or anything, its that I have Daniel with me. He saw us. My friends were with their strollers while I was with Daniel in my arms, sleeping. I had no choice but to be in the back. Anna joined me and decided to let me lay Daniel with her children and luckily one of the triplets was with his father. I remember when I came here with Daniel inside of me. One of my best moments while pregnant. 

Hey- Jack was coming towards us

Hopefully, he forgot that I had a kid in my arms seconds ago. And wouldn't bring the subject up.

Can I talk to Elsa for just five minutes? 

They all stared at me. I nodded. We went to wear the restrooms were. He kissed me. He grabbed my waist, pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I didn't respond at first. But slowly as the kiss got deeper, I slowly responded. We pulled away. Breathing hard and panting. He still held my waist, as we looked at each other's eyes. We kissed again, like there was no tommorow. We pulled apart. He looked tired. 

I am so sorry about everything. I didn't realize how much I've hurt you. And I want to be back with you. If you could just let me in, can I at least try and win your heart again? I promise I won't hurt you. -Jack

I... No you can't be near me. I don't love you anymore.  This is your last time you get near me. Bye-Elsa

He grabbed my wrist tightly, and made me look at him. I tried to get away from his, but he is way stonger than I am. 

Don't you dare say that. Let me see your child. Or should I say...OUR child. -Jack