2)Jack Frost (Edited)

I'm Jack Frost, King of Neverland. Neverland is a place that is stuck in space by itself. And a place where magic exists. The people that live here fly, laugh, have fun, but once they land in Earth, they lose all that fun. In Neverland, there are no humans, just the dead or the immortal. I don't think there has been a human here, and I don't think there ever will be.

I have ruled this place about 300 years ago. I know this place like the palm of my hand. I know everyone and everyone knows me.

So when we go to Earth, nobody can see us. Touch, feel, talk, communicate in any way or see us. We are invisible to them, they don't know we are there. Unless, they believe in us.

There is only one place that believes in us. That can touch, communicate, talk and see us. Arrendelle.

Where the gorgeous Ice Queen lives. MY Ice Queen. I have had a crush on her since I first met her. Or when I first saw her. Then she somehow found a book about me and believed in me. Then she everyone in Arendelle the book about me from Wattpad. So, everyone believed in me and everyone saw me. And pretty soon everybody there knew us.

I don't want to be rejected so I have made a contract with her parents. More like theatened them but that she is marrying me, she is marrying me. 

Anna, her sister was my target in case Elsa rejected me, her parents know that if one bad shit happens,  Anna will pay for it. 

Elsa's mine, since the first time I layed my eyes on her. 

Author's Note: So... what do you guys think? I feel like the chapters I edited are better... like way better. I guess cause I have been reading other stories and sort of got ideas. Well, thanks to those who support me and love or like my stories and yea...So thanks!!!!

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Alejandra Wendy Paulina