How did you find out?

A/N: Yup, I put another picture about a baby girl. But in other pictures he's a boy. I simply don't get it. 

Elsa 

Ha, Nice Joke -Elsa

I tried to get away from him again. But he gripped tighter. 

You're hurting me.-Elsa

Not as much as you hurt me.-Jack

How did I hurt you? Because if I remember correctly. You divorced me and decided to marry another woman just because she was pregnant. And in the end, the kid wasn't yours. Move.-Elsa

And you decided to do the same except you were pregnant and the father wasn't the fiance. But me. Stay.-Jack

What amazing great liar told you that?-Elsa

Nobody-Jack 

So you're only making conclusions-Elsa 

They are not conclusions,for god's sake, but truth...Truth you decided not to tell me and hide it. Where is my son?-Jack

How did yo-

Tooth , your maid-Jack 

Well she lied to you-Elsa 

And she let me in the house once in a while so I could see Daniel. It wasn't hard, since any woman will fall for my good looks. Like you once did. 

How could that son of a bitch do that? After all the help I've given her. I supported her and her children and instead of helping me she decides to let him go see his kid. And tells him everything. Once I get home, the first thing I will do is fire her!

 Once I get home, the first thing I will do is fire her!

He drags me to my friends and starts uncovering the blankets from their strollers and looks at the kids, searching for ours

He drags me to my friends and starts uncovering the blankets from their strollers and looks at the kids, searching for ours. He finally gets to Anna's stroller and uncovered the blanket. Nobody was around. Thank god. He lets go of me. He gets Daniel and drags me with him. 

Walk or you'll regret not doing it -Jack turns around

Don't you guys dare call the police, or they'll pay -he says 

We get in a car and there is a baby seat. He puts Daniel there, smiles and kisses his forehead. I get in the passenger seat where he wants me to be. We arrive to a new mansion. Guess his new home. 

Jack's P.O. V.

We get in our new home. I suceeded in divorcing Anne. I gave her a fake bank account money and replaced it with a loaner account number. In about three days, she'll get the bill and need to pay all the money she borrowed. We are fighting for the custody of Elizabeth. Today they took her away from me. So I decided to take Elsa and Daniel with me. 

Tooth didn't tell me everything, though. Like, his name, his history and how the family has been doing without me. I have been secretly playing with her feelings to get closer to my son. At first, I thought it wasn't mine, but once I saw him I realized I was wrong. He looks exactly like me. Except his smile and light hair color. Those he inherited from his mother. 

I got everything ready for them. The first time I saw my son, I decided to make them live with me. I bought everything they needed. All new, too. Elsa was pissed but sort of happy. She smiled at times and then get serious when looking at me. We arrived and I held Elsa's hand, making sure she wouldn't run off. I put Daniel in his baby carrier that came with his stroller. 

We entered and I we entered Daniel's room. She finally agreed about leaving Daniel here. She carried Daniel and I left and blocked the exit just in case. I am not gonna let her leave, at least not anymore.  I will not let Elsa of Arendelle out of my reach, again. Ever. She's mine and only mine.