4)Jack's Ex-Relationship (Edited)

Elsa

My mother just told me the reason why of this ridiculous marriage and I regret screaming at them. If I wouldv'e known that they were forced to sell me , I wouldv'e freaked out anyway.

She told me that... the stranger...he...threatened to killl my people and my family...well forget the people but...my family. My dad,mom,sisters, even my doghave been there with me through all those ups and downs. I will watch them die and I don't want to lose them too soon. I am immortal and only immortals could kill me.

If I were in my mom's shoes I think I wouldv'e done the same thing. Either you lose your daughter which the stranger said that he won't harm her or you lose the whole town.

The first choice is better, whatsoever. 

Great now I have to marry a guy that I don't know, that might be abusing, or that even might stink. 

I dont want to think about anything. I went outside to take fresh air.

Let's think this through, his name is Jack, he is a king...I think I have a biography about him.

And I think I need to read that biography now.

Jack

  I just feel like this is wrong and great at the same time. 

I really want her, besides many people say that she is the most generous, loving, gorgeous person ever. 

I had an ex, (well I've had a lot) who said she loved me with all her heart. (Pfft, yeah right) And she told me that she always had butterflies and she wouldn't want to lose me. And all that other BULLSHIT.

So me and my dumbass went to get a ring, set a place and fill it with a lot of romantic things. But she did not answer the phone calls and I was getting worried. Because what could she be doing at 6 pm. I was pretty sure her working hours were over. 

So I went inside her house, with the key I STOLE from her. Because I had (sarcasm) earned her trust.

When I was outside, I heard moaning. And right when I entered her houses. She had a dick in her vagina.

Yup, she was having sex with another guy that wasn't me while I was about to ask her for marriage.

I got my revenge and I went too far. 

I don't think she will be alike with Beatrice. Yup that's her name all right. I threatened Elsa's people because I wanted to test how kind she was and you wouldn't believe how kind she was. She even gave herself up and accepted being my bride right away. Which is fine to me. After all I was going to ask her out...I think.

A/N:This is edited. Peeps watch out new chapters coming up!- Alejandra Paulina Cruz