7)Memories (Edited)

Elsa's P.O.V

Last night, I told Jack that I wanted to take it slow. I don't know what came over me when I thought that Jack was going to beat me.

I was wrong because he said that he will give me everything I wanted as long as I was willing to marry him.

Later that night, we ate and got to know each other. I even remember our conversation.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°FLASHBACK°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"So, favorite color?", Jack started.

"Blue and you?" I answered.

"Navy blue. Age?", Jack continued.

"23, I am also immortal", I answered again.

"25, immortal too", Jack said.

"Really?" I asked

"Yea what are your favorite hobbies?" Jack asked.

"I love helping children and having fun with them at the children's shelter" I answered

"Then it is pretty obvious that you will be an amazing mother for our future children." Jack said with a smirk.

I blushed thinking of the way babies are made.

But he said children, which means he wants more than one.

"Children?" I asked

"Yea, with you as my wife, I would love it if we had more than one kid"

RRRIIINNNGGG

That was clearly my phone. I excused myself from Jack and answered the call in a seperate room.

The whole time I answered the call, I was thinking about Jack and I didn't even realized that the call was from my sister Anna.

"Who was it?" asked Jack.

"My sister"

We started talking about children so much that we eventually made a bet of who is the best kisser. But to figure that out we had to kiss each other, which I accidently accepted since he tricked me into doing it.

He got closer to me and closer and I went further from him. Then he slammed his lips onto mine and he kissed. It was amazing. I never wanted this to end until he pulled away.

"You wanted more, right?" Jack said.

We both laughed since I was the one that didn't want to kiss.

A/N: So, I AM BACK and I am so sorry

school is keeping me busy now that I am experiencing different things. So sorry, I am going to try to change.

Comment 

share

and follow me Plz