6)I've been waiting for You (Edited)

Jack 

There was the most beautiful girl in the world and my bride. I mean why didn't I meet her before it could have been more easier but that's how life is.

She didn't look like her sister that much. But she resembled her mother a lot. She also looked very nervous like she didn't want to be here. 

While she was in that beautiful dress I was in an ugly ass suit and just for her but its worth it. As I was waiting for my bride, yes you heard right MY BRIDE anyways as I was waiting. She smiled at me because I smirked at her while she was getting out of her car. And that was the most whitest and beautifulest (A/N: Don't even know if that is a word...Sorry¡) smile ever. I just couldn't wait to kiss those red hot lips and put my arm around her skinny waist. And bring her in and fuck her as hard as I can.

 While I was daydreaming she somehow came even closer to me. And I led her inside and I don't remember how I got my hand on her waist while we were walking towards inside. Then I introduced myself and her parents introduced themselves and Elsa did too which was fine to me as long as Elsa was okay with it.

It was weird because the whole time she just stayed quiet until she asked me if we can talk alone and we went to this private place of mine. It looked like she was kind of worried but I just couldn't wait for what she wanted to talk about so I stopped her and I started

'' What's up?''

'' Look I'm very nervous 'bout this and just wanted to ask your if we can take slow?''

''Okkaayy but as long as u marry me I will give you some time''

'' Thanks''

'' Oh and also just wanted to say if u would like to go out with me tomorrow tonight'' I said rubbing the back of my neck. A habit I've had since I was a little kid.

''Okay '' 

''I will pick u up at 7 in the night''

'' I think I have a meeting that I don't want  to attend so u can pick me up earlier''

''Even better''

''Thanks for everything''

''Your most certainly welcome''

So with that, the conversation was over. And we both headed back to her parents. Unlucky me my mother was talking with Elsa's mom, about our marriage, and what Elsa should wear. And I just kept my hand on Elsa's waist. But this time she had her head on my shoulder and her arm was wrapped around mine. Which was cool. Because this time she looked and acted very comfortable.

 I mean I thought she was going to get mad at me or refuse to or you get the point right. Anyways, Elsa's family  was hungry so we all ate and her family and mine as well.

 Meanwhile I was getting to know more about Elsa and let me tell you I was right about her being kind and I even think she is the most generous  person in the world . We all talked and talked until Elsa had to leave. We got to know each other. More and more. Can't wait for tomorrow night. Right before Elsa left, she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smirked and let her go.

A/N: Edited and the short chappy is done¡ -Alejandra Wendy Paulina