10)The Pig ANN (Edited)

Elsas POV
When she looked at the mansion that I didn't want her to enter, she had a smile that said I am going to make your life a living hell. Well good luck with that Ann because I now know what I want and how to defend my love for him. I wont be the same dumb ass that let herself be abused or embarrased by anybody.

During the whole time that I was  under the same roof with Ann, I was freaking out. She couldn't keep her eyes to herself because all she wanted to do was be near Jack and smile at him. During dinner time, when we were eating, she was eating like she has never eaten before. She literally ate like a pig with all the snorting and shit.

I narrowed my eyes at her when she was done staring at my man and decided to look up. Jack smirked at me when he was done eating like a normal person. He didn't even look at her direction once which was a relief because I didn't want him to see what a mess of a pig she was. Actually it would have been better because he would seen what a real monster/pig she is.

When I finished I wanted to talk to her privately, so I got up and started going towards her. But Jack stopped me when he kissed me in front of her. We pulled away and she was looking at us in shock.

I wanted to shout in her face that Jack is mine and no one else's. That I don't like to share what I have rightfully earned. But I just looked back at Jack and stared deeply in his eyes and became calm. I love his beautiful blue eyes. He smiled...a smile that would melt any girl.

I went to the garden and touched the petals with the tip of my fingers slightly. I looked up at the sky and my stress went away. But as soon as it went away, it quickly came back.

I caught a glimpse of Ann and Jack in the bedroom upstairs. I went up there to give a piece of my mind because that bitch really deserved it. As soon as I bursted through the door, she had her sickly smile that I just wanted to punch off.

"Sorry Elsa, but I replaced you already." Ann said while trying to make Jack face her and her hands were exploring my man's chest.

"I've had it with you!" I yelled just as I slapped the shit out of her and the impact was so hard she fell to the ground. My hand is probably red from how hard I slapped her but I didnt give a shit. I punched her repeatedly until she was literally soaking with blood.

"Jack will never, ever in his life want to be with a hoe like you! And you know what look in the mirror cuz that is what will happen everytime you get near him. He is mine and I wont let anyone, not a whore in this planet, take him away from me!" I yelled at the top my lungs, and you could probably hear it from a long distance. But I didnt care cuz I want him and I am planning on defending our love.

Jack took my hand, smiling, and we left with his hand on my waist.

"Well, now I know that I should never, under any circumstances, make you mad." He laughed and I looked at him confused...

"Why are you saying that?" I asked, my voice full of curiosity.

"What do you mean why? Cuz you beat the shit out of me!!" He laughed some more.

"I swear that she was the one who jumped on me and I tried pushing her away but she wouldn't budge. I tried to also explain that for me she is nothing and that the only person who can make my heart jump for joy is yo-" I didnt even let him finished, although I know what he was going to say.

I kissed him, a very soft and full of passion kiss. His tongue was exploring every untouched part of my mouth. I loved it! So I jumped on him and he caught be by my legs. He started walking and I knew where he was headed for...THE BEDROOM!!!

Authors note: HEY GUYS! I know I have lost more my readers and I get it. I would be mad if an author stopped writing a good book (wink,wink) So, I am starting to write more this year as a resolution for 2019! Also, my birthday just passed and it was on the 15th so I was pretty busy the whole week with visits from my family. So take care guys! Vote, share and Follow me cuz I follow you guys back and yeah...Love you!!!- Alejandra