Chapter 10: A Murderous Angel

-Jack P.O.V-
"Please! Tell me what's going on!" I heard Arya cry from inside the carriage. I kept my eyes ahead of me, ignoring her.
I was gonna finish this...I thought. Then I could find Nashi.

We arrived as Casdre shortly, because I'd speeded most of the way. I got off the drivers seat and destroyed the ice barrier, and got a sudden slap in the face. I blinked, to see Arya, staring me right in the face.
"I-I'm sorry," she muttered. "I didn't know who was driving the carriage. I didn't know...if something had happened-"
"No, it's fine. I deserve that," I replied. "We're here." I helped her out the carriage, and she immediately realised that Nashi was gone. She she turned to me, and smiled.
"Arya-"
"Go," she said. "If you're as happy as they were, go."
"They were?..."
"Twelve years ago- they were so happy together. Yet that woman...she'd been cursed with the power to kill..."
"Lucy?-"
"Go," Ayra repeated. "Save her from herself."
I stared, shocked. Then I simply nodded, and ran back the way we came, not even daring to look back.

-Nashi P.O.V-
I landed in a space of flat ground between the trees. The five men landed in front of me, their eyes glowing with anger. I stared down at the beautiful ice sword Jack had made me.
This won't be powerful enough... I thought.
The men were closing in. They'd all made weapons out of their arms- blades, arrows, guns...all morphed from their hands. I breathed in, and held the sword in front of me.
This is the only way...
Light surged through my veins and entered the blade, lighting it up like a laser sword.
I'm sorry, Jack.
I dived in, and struck the men down one by one. Of course, they'd been injected with Angelic blood, but it was no where near as powerful as Tristan's had been, and they had barely any inside them. It was easy work, if you'd ask me. I took their lives without even caring, without a slight bit of hesitation...
I felt tears fall down my cheeks.

I sat down on a withered log of a trees, the bleeding bodies of the men spread out in front of me.
There's blood on my face...
I licked the edge of my thumb, and attempted to wipe away the blood stained across my cheeks. But it wouldn't come off in the slightest. I guess if you kill someone, you gotta let it show.
I suddenly realised that these men were still dying. I reached down, and immediately attempted to heal one of them. But his heart stopped- the golden blood trickling out of his wound had ended.
"Oh god," I whispered. "Oh god..." I collapsed on my hands and knees, and threw up over the grass. I'm a murderer...

I sat alone on the ground, my head hidden behind my knees. I was cold, and the sun was beginning to set. Chances are, I wouldn't make it home before it got dark.
So I decided I wouldn't try. I made a silk blanket out of light, and laid down.
I didn't know who I was anymore.
Or what I was.

-Jack P.O.V-
There was no way of me finding her, not when they all have wings.
I leaned up against the bark of a tree, clueless of what do to.
Don't tell me I have to back to fairy tail...I thought, annoyed. Twice I've left with Nashi, and both times I'm returning without her...
I sighed, and stood back up.
"Stop being so selfish," I said to myself. "Nashi's in trouble." I psyched myself up, then headed back to fairy tail to inform the others.

I entered through the doors, my head down.
"Guys..." I muttered shamefully.
"Jack? Wait, where's...oh god, again?" Erza immediately complained.
"You're seriously telling me she got kidnapped again?!" Nastu shouted angrily.
"Actually, she wasn't kidnapped!" I argued back. "There were five of them...they'd all been injected with Angelic blood. Nashi knew she would be the only one that could take them...so she flew off, and they chased her."
"Well what the hell are we doing here then?" Natsu replied. He instantly began to head for the door. "I knew that mission was a stupid idea in the first place..."
"Natsu," I called out. My tone was serious.
He turned round, and raised an eyebrow.
"I'm...sorry," I muttered, unable to look him in the eye.
"Hey." Suddenly his hand was on my shoulder.
"I'm not gonna hate you for a mistake I once made," he replied.