Trouble

Chapter 1

Lily's Pov.

I walked into the kitchen to fix the kids lunch. My 14 year old daughter named Rose always complains she's hungry so I have to make her human food. When Rose turns 15 in a week then she'll turn. And my little angle Erica is only 12. I'm 34 now. My mom died a few months ago. It was hard loosing her but hey stuff happens.

I put the sandwiches I had made for the girls on paper plates and walked outside to where they were playing. I didn't see them so I called their name "Erica! Rose! Lunch!" Neither of them replied. Where are they? They wouldn't have gone anywere.

-a few minute earlier-

Rose's Pov.

I was sitting on the ground texting my friend when my little sister Erica bumped into me purposely. "Stop it!" I yelled at her. Ugh. She always does this to me. "I'm sorry it was an accident" She spat back. I heard a crack coming from the woods. We decided to move near my dads house so we would he close to family. It sucks. I'm so far away from my friends. But at least when I turn into a vampire ill be able to go out there. Erica started freaking out "what was that?! Rose, we should go inside" she said her eyes starting to get teary.

"We're fine. Calm down" I said ignoring her and looking back to my phone. Erica sat beside me and hugged my arm. I ignored her and kept texting. All the sudden Eric started squirming a little then left. "Spaz" I said not even bothering to see where or why she left. Then I felt a pair of hands cover my mouth. The hands started dragging me somewhere. Then everything went black.